I predicted Conor’s 4th round tap @ 20-1 odds

Bragging about winning a 10 cent bet is one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen on Sherdog, and that's saying a lot considering some of the sad losers on this site.

Don't spend your winnings all in one place! Maybe invest it. In 50 years at a 6% return that could be worth $32 bucks!

giphy-9.gif

I predicted Khabib would hurt Conor standing up by faking a takedown into an overhand (the wrestler special), I didn't see any betting line on that unfortunately.

I had $40 on Khabib and Lentz by KO.
Was paying $27.70,

You might have heard me shouting during round 2.

Post the bbetting sslip, I ddon't bbelieve iit

10 cents, fuck off. if its not at least 100 dollars, just fuck off. also be a man the next time

so you needed 4 bets to get it right? lol

i always thought about betting since i have been successful with fight picks recently, but that's certainly not the way to go, have some confidence and go all in man, just 1 bet/bout, sometimes it will backfire but so be it

I had Khabib in rounds 3-4, Lewis via KO.... and Pettis.

Damn it, lol.

<DisgustingHHH>

20-1 sounds like your mum's typical Saturday night TS.

Y'all took this bait like crazy!

So you didnt really predict it

You placed a few bets and one of them hit

<[analyzed}>

Next time go big and put down a dollar.

{<redford}

Gambling is for degenerates

tumblr_ln8fipvRIA1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

Did you really make a thread to brag about the 10 cent bet you made? I bet you actually felt like you achieved something aswell.

<escalate99>

the first believable gambling thread I've seen here.

<Goldie11>

Next time hit 'em with a solid quarter, make the bookies shit in their drawers!

<{jackyeah}>

I predicted Khabib would hurt Conor standing up by faking a takedown into an overhand (the wrestler special), I didn't see any betting line on that unfortunately.

<mma4>

10 cents, fuck off. if its not at least 100 dollars, just fuck off. also be a man the next time

<GSPWoah>

20-1 sounds like your mum's typical Saturday night TS.

<Fedor23>

Y'all took this bait like crazy!

<AckbarTrap>

Cmon bro. Should have went tree fiddy, which for you're wallet would have been $0.350

I'd had 25 paying 840$ on the 4th round finish but I chose tko because he promised he would smash Conor face no easy out. #lies #stillhappy

Screenshot2018101321.png

But still lost. Because this was a counter.

Back