I place my faith in the soldier of god. Do you?

do i like yoel

• Total voters
A weird paradox that only perfect angels hate the genetically freakish Cuban known as Yoel Romero. Hes part of the same divine army foos, luh the man and no forgeh Jesus.

If ISIL ain't no musclebound steroidfreak, then I'd rather support him.

I support ISIS:

65cd81e9bdeb04340fcb11dc710e6be2.png

I don't support cheaters

OP should stick to having sex with kangaroos. This whole internet thing seems to be a bit overwhelming for him.

Hmmmm. I support Yoel but am not a good person. Can that option be added to the poll?

OP should stick to having sex with kangaroos. This whole internet thing seems to be a bit overwhelming for him.
1. Do you have ANY idea how hard it would be to have sex with a kangaroo? Well, a live one at any rate.

2. Ultra Magnus couldn't open the matrix, so there.

even since he KTFO Machida (who happens to be one of my all time favourites), he´s on my top list

the octagon interview was so awesome....

absolute BOSS

also, the bisping duckery made me more of a fan

also, he dismantles them.... no split decisions

I wouldn't say Yoel Romero is singled out for his exaggerated so called cheating and accusations of steroids even though he was innocent and cleared by USADA because of racism, but more because of xenophobia against Latin America and their athletes and particularly xenophobia against everything Cuban and (ex-)communist.

MMA culture on the internet and among fans in general is dominated by Americans and they have their bias against Eastern European and Latin American countries. I noticed that in boxing too. Whenever a fighter is from Russia, ex-Soviet countries or say Cuba and Brazil, he gets twice as much crap for steroids than American fighters or fighters from Western Europe.

For example Vitor being singled out as a "cheater" constantly even though he used TRT when it was legal and mostly fought in the "pre-USADA" days when everyone was on something.

On the other hand guys like Henderson, Couture, Mir etc. are liked here because they're Americans and when they cheat it's because "everyone is doing it" and not because they're inherently morally corrupt and phrone to cheating, as it's supposedly the case with Yoel and Vitor and other non-Americans.

Chael said some nonsense about Brazil having a vibrant steroid culture and everyone here believed him because American sport fans are just convinced athletes from other countries are inherent cheaters. The only Brazilian who gets a pass is Machida because he's liked by karate nerds here.

Same goes for the dirty tricks. Plenty of MMA fighters are notorious for using eye pokes, grabbing the cage and doing all kinds of things. Tony Ferguson for example, or Michael Bisping who used illegal knees, eye pokes, deliberately spitting out a gumshield and kicks to the groin in his fights. GSP... tons of controversy in his fights too.

Yoel actually never used illegal moves that could cripple other fighters, whatever "tricks" he arguably has are just for stalling. Yet he gets more crap than the most notorious eye pokers.

Whenever someone discusses Romero there will always be someone commenting he's a cheater and posting memes and shit, yet when people mention other fighters I named here hardly anyone does it even though they're just as big "cheaters" and if someone does it it's "fighter bashing" and he gets reported.

I think this is because of genuine animosity and butthurt Americans have about Cuba because Cuba humiliated USA in the past. Some SJWs and liberals seem to be butthurt about Romero's christianity too. Many people here can't handle the fact that Cuba produces the best combat sport athletes per capita in the world.

Cuba has produced dominant athletes in boxing, judo and wrestling and now even in MMA. It's no coincidence that those fighters are always disliked, in boxing for example Rigo and Lara are constantly bashed and King Kong Ortiz has like 10 fans. When will America overcome this hate?

Technically you support them if you pay taxes, cause those taxes pay their bills, so...

Lol Yoel will run through all of ISIS in 2 weeks

A legit poll would have been. Interesting. Fuck this thread and shame on whatever mod made the poll. Wasteland this shit

Don't support Romero because fighter I support most is on same division plus I still think he's getting away with something in the ped department. I don't know how but I just do.Its probably unfair of me but can't help that gut feeling

A legit poll would have been. Interesting. Fuck this thread and shame on whatever mod made the poll. Wasteland this shit

Who the fuck are you??

Don't support Romero because fighter I support most is on same division plus I still think he's getting away with something in the ped department. I don't know how but I just do.Its probably unfair of me but can't help that gut feeling
So you support...?

Back