I need a Sherbro expert opinion

I see it the same way. If it gets to the halfway point of round 3 and Conor hasn't banked at least one 10-8 round, it doesn't look good for him. I would say a mercy sub is a more likely outcome than a decision at that point - Nate Diaz's jiu-jitsu is fantastic, but IMO Conor tapped as quickly as he did because he was exhausted and knew it wasn't his night - but either way Khabib probably has it. Khabib's gas tank isn't amazing either, but he's good at maintaining offense and pressure even when he's tired, especially if he's dominating the wrestling.

Conor will turn his back towards Khabib and use RNC as a way out when he's gassed, guaranteed.
The good news is Khabib might be crazy enough to not give him that out and just keep pounding while trash talking Dana :D

That said first 2 rounds will be exciting as fuck, anyone who says Conor doesn't stand a chance of KTFO Khabib is completely delusional.

Conor will turn his back towards Khabib and use RNC as a way out when he's gassed, guaranteed.
The good news is Khabib might be crazy enough to not give him that out and just keep pounding while trash talking Dana :D

That said first 2 rounds will be exciting as fuck, anyone who says Conor doesn't stand a chance of KTFO Khabib is completely delusional.
Wouldn't say first 2 rounds.

I feel like if Conor can't do something in the first few minutes he is done.

Once khabib gets him. Down and holds him. Down Conor gas tank is gone.

He does have the power and can land in the right spot.

Conor.power is vastly overrated while his precision is underrated.

I'm not a Conor fanboy, but I do think he has a good chance against Kabib.

This is a classic grappler vs striker match, where the grappler has some of the best wrestling in the ufc. Conor does not want to be anywhere near khabib unless his crew is with him

One punch KO power
I just looked at Conor's record on Sherdog. Of his very impressive 18 T(KO)'s he has EXACTLY 3 one punch KO's. The only one in the UFC was the infamous Jose Aldo KO when Aldo ran full speed into a counter left.

I get it. Conor can crack, but due to the Aldo highlight being played 400,000,000 times, SOME people got a false sense of exactly how much power Conor has. It was evident in the Mayweather hype. Some people actually thought he was going to one punch KO Mayweather with boxing gloves on. Mayweather took several flush shots from Conor and smiled at him.

Conor is not a one punch KO artist. He is a slick counterpuncher with very good accurate punches (with decent power).

Khabib doesn't move his head all that much, so there is a good chance he probably would catch him with something, but Khabib has a pretty good chin and great recovery. All he has to do is get Conor down once with 60 seonds or more left on the clock and it's pretty much a wrap.

It's MMA and of course anything could happen, but based on what I've seen from both, the odds are stacked in Khabib's favor. I don't bet, but I would not bet on puncher's chance and mediocre ground game vs. savage and tireless ground pound.

Khabib personifies this description and hasn't even been remotely rocked or tired in any of his fights.

Khabib was stunned against Johnson, so Conor has a good shot as long as the fight is standing and he still has energy. But after one or two takedowns he's probably screwed.

I just looked at Conor's record on Sherdog. Of his very impressive 18 T(KO)'s he has EXACTLY 3 one punch KO's. The only one in the UFC was the infamous Jose Aldo KO when Aldo ran full speed into a counter left.

I get it. Conor can crack, but due to the Aldo highlight being played 400,000,000 times, SOME people got a false sense of exactly how much power Conor has. It was evident in the Mayweather hype. Some people actually thought he was going to one punch KO Mayweather with boxing gloves on. Mayweather took several flush shots from Conor and smiled at him.

Conor is not a one punch KO artist. He is a slick counterpuncher with very good accurate punches (with decent power).

Khabib doesn't move his head all that much, so there is a good chance he probably would catch him with something, but Khabib has a pretty good chin and great recovery. All he has to do is get Conor down once with 60 seonds or more left on the clock and it's pretty much a wrap.

It's MMA and of course anything could happen, but based on what I've seen from both, the odds are stacked in Khabib's favor. I don't bet, but I would not bet on puncher's chance and mediocre ground game vs. savage and tireless ground pound.

He has hurt many opponents with one punch and finished them with some shots while they were on the ground. There is no reason he can’t so the same to Khabib.

He has hurt many opponents with one punch and finished them with some shots while they were on the ground. There is no reason he can’t so the same to Khabib.
I don't disagree with you. I've seen all of his UFC fights and a few of his fights overseas. The point I'm making is that he is NOT a one punch KO artist. I was responding to the one punch KO power post.

Back