Nintendo I modded a wii

Mr. Shickadance

Ventura
@red
Reaction score
I modded a Wii so I could play emulators and it’s a pretty easy thing to do, now I’m trying to play snes and n64 games and hoping to use controllers similar to the originals. Anyone know of any good controllers that work with if homebrew ?

Are you able to play Chrono Trigger? I really wanna play that game again.

back in the day i softmodded my original xbox with splinter cell and a game save hack that allowed me to put xbox media center on there and do all kinds of shit. play burned games, copy game dvds to the hard drive to either play from or FTP them over to my pc so i could burn them to dvd, install bigger hard drives, run emulators, stream music and media from my computer or the internet, and all kinds of cool shit. i thought playing mario kart 64 on my xbox was neat but the wildest shit i figured out how to do was install some kind of linux distro on there and then run windows 95 off of a seperate disc i made. i already spliced up a bunch of old controller plugs into usb inputs, and i even had a usb input adapter that plugs into my controller so it was easy to get a mouse and keyboard to work, and i was able to get online with it and even use msn messenger lol.

ive got spindles containing burned xbox games. i have no shame in my piracy game.

but in order to play online games on the console i would have to disable the softmod otherwise i could only play online on system link supported games. i used a program on there called xlink kai which allowed me to tunnel my xbox through to the internet through my router and connect to online xlink servers and play with other people. most of them were all running modded consoles too. but there wasnnt too many online games i was able to play because of the system link restrictions, and the lack of other people playing. i played mostly far cry, halo 2, and there was a call of duty finest hour game as well, because those were pretty much the only games popular enough that people would play and host servers on all day.

i still have that old xbox too. but its been neglected ever since the 360 came out :(

Last edited:
Back