I managed to get the complete fightcard of Bellator Kickboxing 8

I thought Petrosyan was out due to injury?
Correct me if im wrong but I dont think that was ever confirmed. Just speculation after some pictures were uploaded.

Loving the 5 rounds. All kb fights should be 5 rounds from now on. 3x3 rounds is too short.

I thought Petrosyan was out due to injury?

Bellator kickboxing 8 promo 6.jpg
If that's true Bellator really is retarted to even make this promo picture recently etc. But from now on you can consider that rumours. Petrosyan is still on the card.

I also like 5 rounds, my opinion is that it becomes more technical and you can almost see it become like boxing where they have 12 rounds. The downside is however that most of the times true kickboxing fans will appreciate it, because the action is more distributed over more rounds. Don't you agree?

The downside is however that most of the times ''ONLY'' true kickboxing fans will appreciate it, because the action is more distributed over more rounds. Don't you agree?

*EDIT*

Masato's retirement fight against Andy Souwer with 5 rounds is one of my favorite fights. I wish we got more 5 rounders.

You forgot to add Superkombat champions:

HW: Londt
SCW: Iftimoaie
CW: Bugaenko
LHW+: Almeida
MW: Paraschiv
LW: Spetcu

New Heroes MW: Manhoef

LMFAO, I'm kinda new here, but I read some posts here and one of the things I see most is that you are a big Romanian kickboxing fan and kinda biases (what I read). Everything Romanian =Broadcast in short explanation. And remind I'm not so long here.

I find it extremely funny you actually just named all their champions <45> which I was trying to figure out, but couldn't because they are not that good in marketing.

Thanks champ I will update probably tomorrow!!

PS: If Spetcu keeps winning like this and also in K-1 he will really be someone to remind.

The downside is however that most of the times ''ONLY'' true kickboxing fans will appreciate it, because the action is more distributed over more rounds. Don't you agree?

5 rounds makes it less random in terms of decision if it goes the distance, that + 5 judges. Also fighters with crap cardio would get away less easily with 5 rounds.

If that's true Bellator really is retarted to even make this promo picture recently etc. But from now on you can consider that rumours. Petrosyan is still on the card.
I dunno man, he certainly doesn't look to be in fighting shape...

A8XWo5D.jpg

Back