I like the way Julianna Pena calls Amanda Nunes Amanda Noons

Apparently (says some Portuguese dude on youtube) Juliana's pronunciation is actually close to the way it's supposed to be announced.

English speakers over emphasize the NES at the end, they call her Noo-NESSS. When really it's something more along the lines of NOON-ez. Juliana just needs to enunciate the short quiet 'e' near the end and she's got it. She's pronouncing it NOON-s.

I posted an example of a Brazilian saying it:

Don Frye's words seem appropriate for this pic...

"I would drag my pecker across a mile of shattered glass just to stand and jerk off in the shadow of the last guy that banged her".

That doesn't sound like something Don Frye would do at all....he has the mustache. That's all he needs to conquer the womens.

Disregarding the fact that her last name is Pena and she probably speaks Spanish, why would you expect her to pronounce Nunes correctly? She's not a linguist.

Or maybe she's doing it on purpose. I would probably do the same thing if I was her.
Hmmm...never thought of that. You mean like to get under the skin of a future opponent. I doubt it, but not counting it out.

Now I don't know what to think. I looked into this online, and you are right about the Portuguese pronunciation. But the Brazilian Portuguese pronunciation is NOO-nes, I'm pretty sure. If I'm wrong, someone correct me.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/devin-nunes-pronunciation-236719
The e is short and almost silent..that's why I said "almost"
Devin Nunes don't really says his name with 100% portuguese pronunciation...it's like italian americans, germans and all the others...99% of them don't pronounce their names as it is in europe.
I don't know if with brazilian pronunciation you meant how Devin Nunes says it, but if, then you should know that his family is originally from Azores,Portugal.
And like in the USA in Portugal depending from the region people pronounce the words different. I'm from the south of Portugal and sometimes when I talk to people from the north or the Islands Madeira and Azores...I only understand half of what they are saying.

Last edited:
julianna-pena-ufc-fight-night-111.jpg

Here's a Julianna Pena with a female jaw:

julianna-pena-ufc-fight-night-111.jpg

That's not any worse than calling her Amanda Nuñes.

I like the the way she looks like Eva Mendes there

Pena is the type of girl you take out for dinner and listen to all her yapping just to fuck her, then never call her again.

You'd better protect your balls if you did that and ever ran into her again.

Seconded. Bitch has a big mouth both literally and figuratively.

But people got to be fucking crazy to act like they wouldn't put up with a lot of her shit to get a chance to ride this stallion:

10354536_887609821265700_1624630650_n.jpg
You know that's a wild ride right there
Wood

Seconded. Bitch has a big mouth both literally and figuratively.

But people got to be fucking crazy to act like they wouldn't put up with a lot of her shit to get a chance to ride this stallion:

10354536_887609821265700_1624630650_n.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........you realize a stallion is a male horse, like a horse with a dick right?

Last edited:
Back