Law I know why we're helping Ukraine; But Congress should be charged with treason.

All these bums should be put on a rocket to the sun.
Actually, if you just put the people on the far right in the house on a rocket that would suffice...there was money and solutions on the table for the border, and Trump lackeys like MTG axed it for the simple reason that a "border crisis" is something some Republicans (namely Trump) see as a good thing.

Another 100B for Ukraine and Israel. No money to defend our own border.

MTG is a kook but her riders to divert all that money to Hawaii/East Palestine were great.

All these bums should be put on a rocket to the sun.
No one actually cares about the "border"

Its only a concern for a small voter base that is scared of immigrants and politicians pretend its an issue even though it likely benefits the country.

Russia advancing on Europe is a real issue.

Will be interesting to see if the thread title results in cards. Not saying I want that to happen, but curious nonetheless.

Edit: The edited thread title has dampened my curiosity. Good thinking @Cherry Brigand

Last edited:
Actually, if you just put the people on the far right in the house on a rocket that would suffice...there was money and solutions on the table for the border, and Trump lackeys like MTG axed it for the simple reason that a "border crisis" is something some Republicans (namely Trump) see as a good thing.
Ok but if its really just the far right holding up border reform they could do the exact same thing they did to advance a vote for Ukraine and force a vote on the border bill.

They could force votes on gun control, weed legalization, bans on insider trading, healthcare reform, voting rights and election security, etc.

All it takes is a few members on the appropriate committees to buck the caucus system and we could vote on widely popular bills everyday.

No one actually cares about the "border"

Its only a concern for a small voter base that is scared of immigrants and politicians pretend its an issue even though it likely benefits the country.

Russia advancing on Europe is a real issue.
Kinda weird that Russia flies immigrants to the borders of their European enemies and tries to help them cross. How can they be baddies if they are doing such a great favor to these European neighbours?

Ok but if its really just the far right holding up border reform they could do the exact same thing they did to advance a vote for Ukraine and force a vote on the border bill.

They could force votes on gun control, weed legalization, bans on insider trading, healthcare reform, voting rights and election security, etc.

All it takes is 1 or two members on the appropriate committees to buck the caucus system and we could vote on widely popular bills everyday.
Ok, fair. I should have not relegated it to merely the FAR right. It's more people than just the extremists on the right. This is simple politics for the right. Funding Ukraine and Israel is a political winner for the House Republicans, who have essentially done nothing for years now.

Trump wields a lot of control over certain members on the far right in the House. He clearly wants no money for Ukraine and no money for the Border. Buy other more moderate members of the House (if there are still moderates) are fully aware Ukraine funding in particular is popular in many of their districts.

Not sure if you're playing stupid or what. I'm mexican and even I know that the money was for helping process the illegals and giving them welfare. Zero of that money is for preventing them from crossing into our border illegally.

I can solve the border issue with just one law.

For every undocumented worker found in the employ of an American company/employer, the employer gets fined $20,000 per undocumented worker.

You're welcome.

For every undocumented worker found in the employ of an American company/employer, the employer gets fined $20,000 per undocumented worker.

You're welcome.
I’m in. That solves about 50%.

The other 50% would be no shelter/welfare for any man aged 16-65.

You're welcome.

We did worse in the UK, it doesn't stop the problem.....

Not sure if you're playing stupid or what. I'm mexican and even I know that the money was for helping process the illegals and giving them welfare. Zero of that money is for preventing them from crossing into our border illegally.
Noooooope.

And processing people in a better more efficient way is security.

No money to defend our own border.

rt0l8pr9bd2a1.jpg

Your Party doesn’t want a secure border and will vote down any legislation proposed by the democrats.
If you want to defend American borders then tell Putin dogs to pass THEIR OWN BILL.

I have more sympathy for women and kids.
Doesn't really fix the problem then. If the guys can just get fake SS numbers and bounce around with the risk entirely on the employers, or just smuggle drugs and commit more crime, while women and kids still get free healthcare, free school and various kinds of welfare, coming here is still a pretty sweet deal.

Back