I just won $500 in a 16 person roast battle! (video of me roasting ex UFC fighter)

giphy.gif

Pretty crazy, packed crowd. 16 comics and ended up just merking everyone. I'm trying to find more videos, the first dude I smashed so bad they said judges weren't needed. I fucked up the final roast but by the semi finals I was exhausted.

congrats, you are one step closer to being a post-op

The trick is don't start with the N-word, despite how much it is warranted.

I tried adding your on Friendbook or whatever but can't find the little address thingy you gave me.

His last opponent went in at 50 lbs over the weight limit & he still got KO slammed. Dammit white boy.
Gerald was fucking pissed about that too, fat boy was going out one way or the other. That peace sign after the KO was hilarious.

Also... who the fuck pulls guard against Gerald Harris..
The trick is don't start with the N-word, despite how much it is warranted.
I'm unsure of what any context saying the N word would be warranted, I was one of the few white dudes on the show and the crowd was almost all black AND on my side.
I tried adding your on Friendbook or whatever but can't find the little address thingy you gave me.

/ns.osborn it's a great way to keep up with my shows, where I'm traveling and videos and shit.

Congrats on the win Sherbro. Takes balls to do stand up. Takes even more balls to talk shit to a UFC fighter. Clear victory on that one.

i must admit ts,the shot about asian women made me lol.

i must admit ts,the shot about asian women made me lol.

I felt so bad! Because of her I won third place in a huge competition based purely on stand up.

Congrats on the win Sherbro. Takes balls to do stand up. Takes even more balls to talk shit to a UFC fighter. Clear victory on that one.

I'll talk shit to anyone. Gerald really is one of the greatest people I know, but I do think I'm one of the best roast battlers around, I consider it a real art.

These fuckers really need to up their game though, I'm short, ginger, and look like Conor. Making paper wise, they can't touch me if they keep to that basic shit. I'm talking to some LA cats about the 10,000 plus and comedy central range;\\

Honestly, the only part that I thought was funny was the "eat ass on the first date" beard, followed by "FACT"! You had a much better stage presence and composure.

Honestly, the only part that I thought was funny was the "eat ass on the first date" beard, followed by "FACT"! You had a much better stage presence and composure.

He didn't expect me to hit him so deep as an opener. Gerald is s killer, he's also never been hit where it hurts. Bringing up the ex wife and being cut from the UFC. I forced him to be reactionary and trusted in myself to try and go for the outwit.

My stage presence is literally my saving grace when I'm bombing when I do those hillbilly show lol.

Back