I just rewatched Rockhold/Branch...

Turf Skirmish

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
and was reminded that Branch TAPPED TO STRIKES!!!! OMG! Zoinks! He needs to be run out of town! Imagine, tapping to strikes.

You'd tap to strikes.o_O

mods will tap you to ban realm

Hey TS tell your mom I'll be tapping her l8er.

We train together

Branch would tap your ass like a keg if he wanted to

u r clueless to getting beatup, try it and let me know f u wanna continue...

TS is more likely some jabroni :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that has never been in a fight in his life and would get bum raped worse then one of Jeffrey Dahmers victims if he did.

Last edited:
You people really struggle with detecting sarcasm.

View attachment 382075

My God, you people are thick!
Maybe your jokes are just lame and a few months too late

U7Ghu2s.gif

i don't need to answer you TS; he already has:

“I just got caught in a position that I couldn’t escape,” Branch said. “I tried to take the punishment as much as I could, I got busted up a little bit and I decided to save the fight for another day and just come back stronger. I took as much punishment as I could. I didn’t just give up. Eventually it came, but I took a lot of knocks before that happened.”

“He was the better man tonight,” Branch said. “He defeated me fair and square. I did not go out there to try to lose that fight. I worked really, really had for a long time leading up to this. I thought the skills that I had and the effort would be enough to get the victory tonight, but apparently it wasn’t. There’s a lot I’ve got to go back and address.”

“I learned a lot. Not losing in almost six years – perhaps victory defeated me. Getting comfortable, winning all the time and losing a little bit of that fear of losing again. Now I have it again, the same way he had it. When I come back out there again I’m going to be real hungry.”​

You'd tap to strikes.o_O

You watched it because you have your DVR setup to record all the episode of UFC Unleashed and UFC Reloaded and Rockhold vs Branch
happened to be on there.. I know that because I am an actual psychic

You watched it because you have your DVR setup to record all the episode of UFC Unleashed and UFC Reloaded and Rockhold vs Branch
happened to be on there.. I know that because I am an actual psychic
No DVR.
No UFC Unleashed
No UFC Reloaded
No Television

......No psychic powers.

Back