Shoop I Just Met the GOAT

as4h3Y7.png

I also met Chael Who politely introduced him self to me, I told him I know you, you are the famous youtuber which made him laugh

Or0AfaV.png

Bellator GOAT who is also a very nice and respectful guy

xKeKPDk.png

me and unreachable Iron Mike lol

DtbiLfm.png

Amir Khan

HCHQB48.png

Chael is himself on TV or behind camera with fans, he was very friendly and kept joking with everyone.
Jones was annoyed but he is committed to Greg instructions to get some fans, can't blame him he was crowded and yet kept smiling 🐐.

*Go easy on me or not

*I hope the pics is not messy as I don't know how to post you can see clearly from the quality that I'm the best one with technology..

TEMPLATES:

ZttLMm9.png
(Smilin' Sam TS hybrid by @Arqueto)

1ui4IdL.png
o9wI0oa.png

OWZgPRi.png
xVlvEtu.png
I always thought Poirier was white.

as4h3Y7.png

I also met Chael Who politely introduced him self to me, I told him I know you, you are the famous youtuber which made him laugh

Or0AfaV.png

Bellator GOAT who is also a very nice and respectful guy

xKeKPDk.png

me and unreachable Iron Mike lol

DtbiLfm.png

Amir Khan

HCHQB48.png

Chael is himself on TV or behind camera with fans, he was very friendly and kept joking with everyone.
Jones was annoyed but he is committed to Greg instructions to get some fans, can't blame him he was crowded and yet kept smiling 🐐.

*Go easy on me or not

*I hope the pics is not messy as I don't know how to post you can see clearly from the quality that I'm the best one with technology..

TEMPLATES:

ZttLMm9.png
(Smilin' Sam TS hybrid by @Arqueto)

1ui4IdL.png
o9wI0oa.png

OWZgPRi.png
xVlvEtu.png
When you meet a goat, do you use pickup lines or just get straight to the love making? 😆🐐

Last edited:
Back