I hope Skinny Clean Max knocks out testosterone City

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
represent for the clean, natural, skinny guys out there. You don't need muscles to fight, you need balls.

Steroids are for cowards

Max is a real savage. A real fighter. He doesn't need to think about having advantages or cheating bc he knows he's a fighter. This is what he does. Just like Nate and nick

Bless the all natty Max

shit thread of the day

I hope Max gets notified of a USADA violation after the fight, just to bump the shit out of this thread.

The pair of them are both being hyped by Spin City level writing

represent for the clean, natural, skinny guys out there. You don't need muscles to fight, you need balls.

Steroids are for cowards

Max is a real savage. A real fighter. He doesn't need to think about having advantages or cheating bc he knows he's a fighter. This is what he does. Just like Nate and nick

Bless the all natty Max

Lol testosterone city

Steroids are for cowards

Bless the all natty Max
Needle Dick!

I wanna see T-City stiffen Max.

The only chance Ortega has of beating max is by submission...there is no way he's going to hurt max standing..remember, max took both conor's and aldo's best shots and didn't budge...If he can take conor's shots, he most definitely can take ortegas....

What the fuck do you look like if you consider Ortega muscular?

"I hope" T-City strangles the poi out of that pidgin parrot with his repetitive "it is what it is" "at the end of the day" "to be the best you have to beat the best and the best is blessed"...he's one of the least marketable UFC champs.

...and the NEW !!!

Steroids are for cowards

Bless the all natty Max

The only chance Ortega has of beating max is by submission...there is no way he's going to hurt max standing..remember, max took both conor's and aldo's best shots and didn't budge...If he can take conor's shots, he most definitely can take ortegas....

That's what people said when t-siddy fought Frankie.... Frankie's never been finished so T-siddy has no chance of finishing him.

Skinny Max is not skinny enough to properly make 145 without starting to hallucinate.

Back