"I hope Platinum Mike Perry wins tonight so I can knock him straight out" --- Darren Till

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score

Till needs to book a fight already. Cowboy has already comeback & won since.

I'd rather see Till fight top 10 tbh. Him maiming Mike Perry tells us nothing new.​

giphy.gif

Darren Till looking for an easier fight than those he should be figthing already.

The Perry hype died a bit with that last loss. People we're seriously hyping Perry as a legit top ten guy. I am actually pulling for Perry because he has personality, unlike say Colby cheese.

I respect Till for wanting a storyline behind his next fight. Unfortunately I don't believe Perry has what it takes to even get out of the early rounds with Till.

Please Mike Perry, show me and PLAT Nation that the dream lives on...

Darren "Who" Till

seriously whats the holdup, also he should be fighting Usman or Masvidal someone in that area not a prelim guy who cant string 2 wins together

Feed Till Colby. Then have him fight Woodley. Enough of this shit already.

Plats gonna smash this fool back to wherever he got that pvz tat

Perry vs. Till needs to happen. I can't blame Till for talking shit since Perry was the one that started all that barking outside the cage after Till's last fight anyways. The loser is all hype - the winner is future champ.

Till ducking real challenges.
Let him entertain us by KOing Perry first, then he can get down to business

Till needs to book a fight already. Cowboy has already comeback & won since.

I'd rather see Till fight top 10 tbh. Him maiming Mike Perry tells us nothing new.​

Perry will crucify your Scottish boi.

Back