I hope GSP is smart enough to come back at 155

GSP made $12mil a year in his prime, beating everyone he ever fought.

GSP hopes you are smart enough to focus your beta energy on your own bum life.

Silva is a shell of himself. GSP handled Diaz better than Silva did, despite Silva being bigger. Roided Silva too, he didnt look as big against Brunson

Yankees gonna suck. Sox will win the east again
Probably they are loaded, their starting rotation and batting lineup is insane,,,,bullpen is only spot they seem weak

Yankees might be a sleeper, they have a good bullpen and could have a sneaky good offense if the young guys produce.....problem is they have Tanaka then nobody as far as starters

It's the only division he has a good chance to be champ in, and defend once or twice before retiring as double GOAT. At 185 his frame is just too small, he's probably better than all top ten 185ers, but even journeymen like Bisping would probably beat him because of the difference in size and frame. GSP can put on enough muscles to be 220 and still be able to function, but that doesn't mean he's gonna take down Miocic and hold him there. At 170 GSP can very realistically take the title again, but being away for years, the sports evolving a little, and having quick on their feet giants like Wonder Boy isn't gonna make his reign easy. I don't want GSP doing freak show fights for the fans, he needs to win a few and leave to create some explosive children with his GF. His comeback should cement his GOAT status.
Ch

GSP being able to make LW is a myth.

Pre-USADA GSP was one of the biggest, if not the biggest, WW around. Maybe post-USADA GSP can make LW but I doubt it.

It's the only division he has a good chance to be champ in, and defend once or twice before retiring as double GOAT. At 185 his frame is just too small, he's probably better than all top ten 185ers, but even journeymen like Bisping would probably beat him because of the difference in size and frame. GSP can put on enough muscles to be 220 and still be able to function, but that doesn't mean he's gonna take down Miocic and hold him there. At 170 GSP can very realistically take the title again, but being away for years, the sports evolving a little, and having quick on their feet giants like Wonder Boy isn't gonna make his reign easy. I don't want GSP doing freak show fights for the fans, he needs to win a few and leave to create some explosive children with his GF. His comeback should cement his GOAT status.
Chael said gsp was the strongest guy he ever grappled with.. says all star athletes have a special quality and that GSP'S is strength.. Chaels also fought bisping so I would give GSP a good shot at winning, certainly his best chance to win MW belt

Silva is a shell of himself.
Silva has been active, almost beat the current MW champion and just beat a young top 10 guy, GSP has not fought in ages at all. I would be quite a bit more worried for GSP than Silva in that fight (or their next fights in general) despite Andy being older.

Silva is a shell of himself. GSP handled Diaz better than Silva did, despite Silva being bigger. Roided Silva too, he didnt look as big against Brunson

Yankees gonna suck. Sox will win the east again
Silvas last fight was his best display of tdd, GSP has no chance against Silva on the feet.. Silva still tools him no matter version turns up

Probably they are loaded, their starting rotation and batting lineup is insane,,,,bullpen is only spot they seem weak

Yankees might be a sleeper, they have a good bullpen and could have a sneaky good offense if the young guys produce.....problem is they have Tanaka then nobody as far as starters
For sure. Our lineup is loaded with young guns and the addition of Sale was huge

I was just fuckin with you though, Yanks could be solid. The youth movement at the end last year was good for them. But yea, there SP is a huge question mark. Sanchez is a monster tho , could lead the AL in HR this season

GSP made $12mil a year in his prime, beating everyone he ever fought.

GSP hopes you are smart enough to focus your beta energy on your own bum life.
GSP is not an undefeated fighter. I think it's pathetic some of you play with language to give the appearance he is.

Silvas last fight was his best display of tdd, GSP has no chance against Silva on the feet.. Silva still tools him no matter version turns up

Pretty confident GSP is a better wrestler than Brunson. Their timing on takedown attempts cant even be compared

so you think GSP is going to wait 9-12 months?
If Khabib/Fergy winner isn't injured Conor fight could happen in maybe 3 months after, and then GSP fights Conor 3 months after that.

GSP has to wait for USADA anyways, that's 4 months I think.

GSP is not an undefeated fighter. I think it's pathetic some of you play with language to give the appearance he is.
About as pathetic as putting words in someone elses mouth

GSP has beat everyone hes fought, thats a fact. We all know GSP isnt undefeated and we all know the poster is just referencing that GSP has avenged both his losses. We all know hes not trying to make GSP seem undefeated

In both his losses he never appeared to be the worse fighter and avenged both of them in dominating fashion. I'd ask who with the number of top 5 wins GSP has was undefeated, but no one else has as many top 5 wins as him.

Now, who said he was undefeated?

Pre-USADA GSP was one of the biggest, if not the biggest, WW around. Maybe post-USADA GSP can make LW but I doubt it.
He should return at 125 vs Mighty Mouse. He's a small ww, he can make it

No one else said undefeated, you did.

I can see why this language thing might be tricky. There's only so much you're going to learn from watching Barney. BTW Plot Twist: Barney is black.

About as pathetic as putting words in someone elses mouth

GSP has beat everyone hes fought, thats a fact. We all know GSP isnt undefeated and we all know the poster is just referencing that GSP has avenged both his losses. We all know hes not trying to make GSP seem undefeated
I think a lot of his fans are under the hardcore impression that him 'avenging his losses' = undefeated. I couldn't care less one way or the other. I don't hero worship other men. I stand by my opinion.

Ufc 210
Bisping vs Hendo 3
Conor vs gsp
Stipe vs Jose Consaco
No foreigners or brown people

This post seriously offended me, you're such an ass. I can't believe you think Bisping/Hendo would be main event when Conor is fighting GSP.

Would love you to source all these top WW who are less than 185lbs.

If Khabib/Fergy winner isn't injured Conor fight could happen in maybe 3 months after, and then GSP fights Conor 3 months after that.

GSP has to wait for USADA anyways, that's 4 months I think.
unless he started when he says he started http://www.mmaweekly.com/georges-st-pierre-undergoes-first-usada-tests-in-potential-ufc-return

don't get me wrong. i want Conor to defend the strap too. or vacate it. point being, any inevitable jump to the front of the line that GSP gets handed will have bs consequences for some other fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back