"I hold every record in the game"

See, I would agree with you.

Zuffa Zombies, will tell you it didn't count though lol - UFC or bust (even though Zuffa owned WEC)

Pshhh...
he didnt win the belt against Cub, so no he didnt win the belt with a quicker KO

I'm a little confused at this.

What record does Conor hold? In terms of PPV buys, and live gate.

What on earth is he referring to?

Because I'm pretty sure I've heard him on several occasions claim he holds PPV records and live gate records, which I believe to be fictitious.

Help me out here guys?

He's got a # of records.

Fastest ducking opponent in UFC history. Only flinch during stare-down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes he does. Ticket costs for his fights are almost double what the prices for other fights are.
Cheap seats at the rogers center were like 130 bucks.. The floor was at least twice the size it usually is.. The place was packed.. I was there.

He holds the US record which is still a big deal, we could only imagine if ufc 196 was held in Ireland what the potential could be
If, buts, maybes...

The fact remains, he does not hold the PPV or gate records.

The fact that Canada has a bigger record that the US, after all these years is amusing in it's self.

Ronda Rousey should have the fastest title finish at :12, but the timekeepers don't know how to tell time

the thing you need to understand about conor is that he's a liar when it comes to things involving him. This is someone who claims he's done 50 world tours, 200 press conferences, 1 million interviews and 2 million photo shoots, the guy is a nut

I'm a little confused at this.

What record does Conor hold? In terms of PPV buys, and live gate.

What on earth is he referring to?

Because I'm pretty sure I've heard him on several occasions claim he holds PPV records and live gate records, which I believe to be fictitious.

Help me out here guys?
He has the three biggest gates mma in Nevada history and i believe that makes them the biggest gates in US history ( you do the google work if you like ).

He holds the record for average event PPV buys or will do when the official figures for 196 are published ( you google it ).

He will hold the record for total PPV buys and gate revenue at his next PPV , which i expect to be Diaz 2 rescheduled guaranteed .

Last edited:
Cheap seats at the rogers center were like 130 bucks.. The floor was at least twice the size it usually is.. The place was packed.. I was there.
UFC 196 broke the UFC record for live gate revenue, at $8.1 million. Face value prices for UFC 196, which began as McGregor-Rafael dos Anjos but eventually saw Diaz stepping in, started at $204 and topped out at $1,454. For comparison, ticket prices for UFC 195 (Condit-Lawler) were $104 to $804 -- and drew 3,500 fewer fans. The live gate difference between the two cards was $6 million.

Taken from espn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back