I hear people talking about a fight between Askren and Khabib...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Did Ben fight any top 5 guys yet? I watched some of his fights and he looked like he would get wrecked by Al or Kevin, so why many want to see that fight?

If I’m having a hard time sleeping... my go to is ALWAYS an askren fight

Out like a light :)

his best wins are a 24-years-old Douglas Lima and a 23-years-old Andrey Koreshkov, and back then Askren was already at his late 20's by when these fights happened
since, both men improved a lot, specially in the wrestling department, while Askren has been fighting mostly poor competition in ONE, like washed up lightweight Aoki, a 38-years-old Japanese vet in Suzuki and super green 22-years-old Agilan Thani, the others ones have been decent/mediocre, depends of your standards..

Ben will never fight in the UFC while Dana White is in charge so who exactly is talking about the fight that will never happen?

He struggled with a washed up Herion. I mean come on now

This fight will never happen. Askren is only known to real hardcores

I only ever see Rogan talking about that fight and Askren would get crushed by top tier fighters that have good TDD and striking.

Khabib wins however he wants.

I’d love to see that fight down the road, but if Askren guys signed, he should definitely face 1 or 2, guys before challenging Woodley. Magny vs Ponzi winner would be a good start.

He's been nowhere near the level of opponent he would face in the UFC as far as MMA goes.

While Khabib's wig looks more impressive, Askren's all natural. I'm gonna have to give the edge to Askren.

5722191108704.jpeg

Khabib-Nurmagomedov.jpg

Can it happen?

Can Askren make 155?

Seeing as he & Woodley won't fight each other

Back