I haven't ordered delivery in years

Typically poor people are the ones ordering delivery since most of it is fast food crap and they're usually too tired to get their fat ass up after working long hours at their manual labor jobs.

I order take out every Friday night as a treat.. its usually pretty health ..

Chicken piri piri kebab thing, salad and some cheese cake.. lovely but sometimes i do go a bit mental and order burgers pizzas and other heart fucking shit

I got blackout drunk on Friday and woke up at 2am to delivery man from Postmates knocking on my door.

I was drunk and hungry and didn't remember ordering food so this was a nice surprise or so I thought.

My dumb drunk self ordered a single cheeseburger from Burger King that costs $1.69 but with all of the delivery fees it came out to $13

I could have eaten 5 of those things plus fries

What sort of shit do you cook at home though? For eg if I want chinese food I aint making that, I leave that to the lovely Mr Wong across the street

Quite a variety of stuff. Stir fries, pasta, stuffed veggies, roasted whatever, curries.
The wife and I will go out to a nice sushi or indian place once in a while because that's not something we have the skillset to replicate at home, but aside from that I often enjoy my own cooking more than most restaurants, even higher end ones.

Typically poor people are the ones ordering delivery since most of it is fast food crap and they're usually too tired to get their fat ass up after working long hours at their manual labor jobs.

I agree, it just made me double-take because it was so antithetical to your usual posts.

I've never used Door Dash or Uber Eats for fast food, only good restaurants...if you haven't used, you might be surprised how many restaurants you can get delivered...

I see all these delivery services like doordash and skipthedishes and I don't understand how they are so popular? How many people eat nothing but garbage takeout and delivery crap every day? Not to mention how wasteful this is, from fuel consumption to packaging to food waste. It's terrible and lazy and a mark on our western civilization. I make my own food, like an ADULT. How many of you do this delivery stuff?

You sound like a lot of fun at parties. I'll order occasionally after coming back from a night of drinking. Also working late at the office, we'll usually expense dinner and order using the delivery services since they have a much better selection.

You sound like a lot of fun at parties. I'll order occasionally after coming back from a night of drinking. Also working late at the office, we'll usually expense dinner and order using the delivery services since they have a much better selection.

If I ever get invited to one I bet I'll be lots of fun. I've got lots of jokes I've been saving.

I got blackout drunk on Friday and woke up at 2am to delivery man from Postmates knocking on my door.

I was drunk and hungry and didn't remember ordering food so this was a nice surprise or so I thought.

My dumb drunk self ordered a single cheeseburger from Burger King that costs $1.69 but with all of the delivery fees it came out to $13

I could have eaten 5 of those things plus fries
If that's the worst thing you do when blackout......not that bad IMO haha

I've never used Door Dash or Uber Eats for fast food, only good restaurants...if you haven't used, you might be surprised how many restaurants you can get delivered...

Postmates will deliver from any place that's open and has takeout

I get like 70% of my meals through Postmates/UberEats. You can get food from normal restaurants not just fast food.

Delivery....my mailbox is one mile from our house. Nobody’s delivering out here.

huh

you know, I don't think I've ever had fast food delivered to my house.

<TheWire1>

I grew up alone and have gotten pretty good at cooking for my self

because i don't have time to make a decent bowl of laksa unless i cheat with a prima taste

Me either
I haven't ordered delivery since I was a teenager, when I didn't have a car.
Picking up take out orders forces you to leave the house and be social with people.
Delivery is for the ultra lazy & anti-social or just regular teenagers.

Back