I have never seen Dom Cruz

War Cruz!
Dominick Cruz GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Dominick Cruz GIFs | Tenor

Dominick Cruz GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Cruz used a TD to pin Mizugaki against the fence and wallop the shit out of him as the latter tried to stand up.

Faber caught him in an quick guillotine when Cruz was very young, but that's the only time he's ever been out-grappled or submitted.

You are right for the most part. Cruz tended to use TDs to score points and outclass his opponent. He mentioned getting "sweet knee-tap takedowns" against Faber in their later fights.

It's amazing how little respect Cruz gets from some Sherdoggers. Back when I was a big Faber and TAM fan, I initially disliked Cruz. But I came to appreciate the brilliance in his fighting game and IQ. No one came close to figuring him out on his long run until Cody. Cruz's post-fight interview after the Cody loss is still the best champ-lost-his-belt post-fight interview ever. Total professional.

And Cruz's return from a huge layoff to beat a dominant champ in Dillashaw was an awesome moment in his career.
Not my favorite but I respect Dom as a fighter. As a commentator, he is a cocky prick that needs punched in the face.

I do question his fight IQ in the long term. There is no way that his style did not contribute to his chronic knee injuries.

He is getting old. You will see him getting out grappled if he continues. It's like we never seen Dom get knocked out until we did.

Lmfao that’s probably the first time I ever saw him fight too 😂

Ok so this is probably the one time. Any others? I know he was throwing MMDJ around once but that’s it he never used wrestling very offensively or even clinches against the cage

What’s with these clickbait thread titles as of late? Some new trend?

Back