I Have a Theory About Brendan Schaub and Steroids...

Just look at his face in the first pic compared to now face looks significantly rounder and fuller, hes no where near as lean clearly weighing more and thus looking bigger than he would be when hes having to stay in shape and keep bodyfat down, He still works out while eating good amounts of food that is recipe for muscle gain too.

Maybe he is off trt or some other shit, like Vitor. Look at Goldberg, still young, still juicing i guess.

But it's probably not what you think. I follow Brendan on social media and also watch his appearances on The Joe Rogan Experience. One thing I've noticed is that Brendan actually looks bigger, stronger and leaner AFTER his fighting career than he did as an active fighter. To me, as a fighter, he actually always looked a little soft to me, he definitely didn't look like someone you'd suspect of using steroids using the eye test.

As most of you probably know, Brendan's best friend these days is Joe Rogan who openly admits that he uses HGH and testosterone and other banned PED. My theory is that Brendan was actually clean when he was a fighter and was being tested for PED, but after his fighting career was over, his boy Joe hooked him up with the doctor/clinic that provides his PED. Schaub's head also looks a lot bigger and his facial features have become a bit distorted, similar to his buddy Joe, which is a sign of HGH use. But Brendan didn't show these signs when he was still a fighter.

This is what Schaub typically looked like as a UFC fighter:

And this is what he looks like today:

Granted, it's harder to find pictures of him shirtless these days, but he definitely appears to be oddly in better shape retired than he was as an active fighter, which seems like a clue to me. Also he's flexing in the first pic as a fighter, and he still looks softer. If he flexed now, you'd really see a difference

Didnt he admit he takes trt now? Joe introduced him to marijuana and trt, shaub is nothing but a follower everytime he is on rogans podcast he cosigns everything especially when rogan talks about guys looks and penis

Didnt he admit he takes trt now? Joe introduced him to marijuana and trt, shaub is nothing but a follower everytime he is on rogans podcast he cosigns everything especially when rogan talks about guys looks and penis
He definitely looks like he has higher test now. Head trauma can actually lower your test levels. I've noticed that a lot of former football players have glass jaws when they come into MMA. I think it's from all of the concussions making them more susceptible to knockouts. I bet if he trained like he used to, but with the higher test and whatever else he's on, he'd be jacked AF.

Dude wanted to be in the NFL but in the end he didn't make it.. you best believe he was on PEDs to even have a chance vs the others.

Are you saying that he gained weight fight other big heavyweights?

It's impossible, man.

He definitely looks like he has higher test now. Head trauma can actually lower your test levels. I've noticed that a lot of former football players have glass jaws when they come into MMA. I think it's from all of the concussions making them more susceptible to knockouts. I bet if he trained like he used to, but with the higher test and whatever else he's on, he'd be jacked AF.

Funny thing is I always thought brandan was mexican, his nickname is even big brown, he looks like those mexicans who have white last names like joe stevenson, they have the same look with the super low hairline like teen wolf.

But brendan claims he is white of british and german decent.

The most baffling thing is how did a guy like him get the gigs he has? There are so many talented people more qualified and better skilled than him, im thinking he was able to ass kiss and get connections, in hollywood its not what you know its who you know.

Rogan takes steorids due to having abnormally low levels default

It's honestly a lot easier to regulate your diet when you aren't putting in 3+ hours at the gym a day.

Schaub is the GOAT, whatever he does is fine by the universe

But it's probably not what you think. I follow Brendan on social media and also watch his appearances on The Joe Rogan Experience. One thing I've noticed is that Brendan actually looks bigger, stronger and leaner AFTER his fighting career than he did as an active fighter. To me, as a fighter, he actually always looked a little soft to me, he definitely didn't look like someone you'd suspect of using steroids using the eye test.

As most of you probably know, Brendan's best friend these days is Joe Rogan who openly admits that he uses HGH and testosterone and other banned PED. My theory is that Brendan was actually clean when he was a fighter and was being tested for PED, but after his fighting career was over, his boy Joe hooked him up with the doctor/clinic that provides his PED. Schaub's head also looks a lot bigger and his facial features have become a bit distorted, similar to his buddy Joe, which is a sign of HGH use. But Brendan didn't show these signs when he was still a fighter.

Granted, it's harder to find pictures of him shirtless these days, but he definitely appears to be oddly in better shape retired than he was as an active fighter, which seems like a clue to me. Also he's flexing in the first pic as a fighter, and he still looks softer. If he flexed now, you'd really see a difference

I'm all for conspiracy theories launched by a guy with Sasha Grey for an AV...

0jiTvvP.jpg

He is a celebrity now that cares a LOT about his looks.

Of course he is using now. I would agree he was likely clean during his run

Looks exactly the same breh

They made him gay?

Or are you saying he was gay before the steroids?

More importantly, how in the fuck is the guy doing stand-up and selling out everywhere?
I can't be bothered to watch even a second of his stuff, I'll probably die from cringeness, but the point stands.

I've seen ONE sketch on his new Showtime thing, and it's as bad as it can get.
The guy can barely talk, and this is coming from someone who has english as a second language.

The best of him is being with Rogan, he will be forever alpha'd in his presence, then he can be silly and funny in that "bro" way.
In TFATK podcast he starts to get annoying, but I love Callen so I can stand the show, but when he's alone he's just insufferable.

That fruit does stand up? You talking like he stands up while he talks about fighting? Or stand up as in comedy? I've watched quite a few clips of JRE, and I usually never watch any on purpose with him or Bravo on them, they both bore me.

That fruit does stand up? You talking like he stands up while he talks about fighting? Or stand up as in comedy? I've watched quite a few clips of JRE, and I usually never watch any on purpose with him or Bravo on them, they both bore me.

He is doing actual stand-up, not only in the US but in Europe and Australia as well.
I can't fathom that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back