I Have A New Criteria For GOAT Status

A DQ is a loss like any other loss. You can lose a fight via DQ. So, no mental gymnastics with that.

Plus, the baseline criteria is 12 fight winning streak. That is a baseline criteria I am suggesting based on an average of longest winning streaks in all 7 MMA divisions in the UFC.

The criteria to sort out the GOAT contenders among themselves is a different discussion. All I am saying is that a fighter who doesn't have a 12 fight winning streak in the UFC doesn't qualify.

If that rules out your favorite fighter, too bad, not every fighter is GOAT. GOAT is an exceptional fighter, and sometimes, that involves some luck, like not losing controversial split decisions, not getting injured during competition and etc.

It is all part of the package, if your favorite fighter had some bad luck, that disqualifies him, too bad, that is how the cookie sometimes crumbles.
Lol. You’re trying to sell your retarded criteria. Saying too bad doesn’t make anyone say aww too bad. Again part of your stupid criteria is long term dominance yet you say too bad about a dq. Again your position is just stupid. There are no hard rules. Hard rules are fuckin dumb. Lol at your dumb criteria ruling out anyone.

Mma does not = ufc.
How are no knees, soccer kicks, stomps etc more mma than elbows? Thier are lots of org, present and past that have different rules, and it in no way determines the better fighter. I'm sure prime nog, cro cop, fedor, igor, Bas etc would all be better fighters if they had the camps we have now. They would not lose skill. Just like if MJ played today, he would still be the best. Pride Strike force, Affliction, Bellator, vale tudo, etc are all MMA even with different rules. and fuck the 10 point must system.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back