I hate to say it... but Mackenzie Dern could be HUGE

"...who cares if she looked better in the past, she looks like shit now."

says someone with a dogface....<45>
<{nope}><codychoke>

Dern is kinda odd looking, her eyes are very far apart and she has a very toothy smile. Plus her personality is very dull.

Not hating on her but I don't think she's gonna be a superstar.

Also has pointy elbows

Imagine rolling with her though...and her sitting on your face. Smothering you into submission.

How bow dah ?

I hate to be one of those guys who claims xyz Women/Woman is not all that...but Mackenzie Dern is in my opinion extremely overrated physically.

Her face is middling to me, she's not notably unattractive at all, sometimes she can look quite good but she has a strong brow bone (for a Woman), her eyes are wide apart, a big nose and a big gummy smile.

Her facial features are large and out of proportion. Accent is really really unattractive.

Body is pretty good, most of her physical appeal comes from her bodily assets, but she looks like the type of Woman that will cultivate mass as she ages.

Sorry this isn't my idea of a great looking woman.

photo-2_rk-1.jpg

mackenzie-dern3.jpg

04_mackenzie_dern.jpg

093c7122ed97d4bf0d73b35e3972889e.jpg

Cliffs:
-Wood
-She's not the best looking Woman in MMA
-Her face is meh, her body is quite good...for now

<mma4>

She has already cultivated mass, she's probably pushing 175 at this point

But you are right, she'll be a LHW at 30 if she keeps this pace up

Let me guess, you only train BJJ and pretend you do a combat sport?

Being a black belt who trains with mma guys, bjj guys, wrestlers gives me some data to give some advice on combat sports which all I named are lol

Being a black belt who trains with mma guys, bjj guys, wrestlers gives me some data to give some advice on combat sports which all I named are lol

It's nice of them to pretend to listen to your double guard pulling, inverted, Berimbolo-bullshit. You sound like a phenomenal cheerleader though; that's kind of a sport - almost. More than the one you're trying to act so proud of anyway.

Get back to me when you take part in a combat sport that actually has combat in it.

"...who cares if she looked better in the past, she looks like shit now."

says someone with a dogface....<45>
<{nope}><codychoke>
<{Heymansnicker}>

As if our AV represent ourselves in real life.

You are spouting out retarded argument like a true whitebelt. Whether there is a face of Jesus or dog in my AV, nothing change the fact she looks like shit.

{<hhh]{<hhh]
In fact, Karolina is uglier than the Dog face in my AV.

It's nice of them to pretend to listen to your double guard pulling, inverted, Berimbolo-bullshit. You sound like a phenomenal cheerleader though; that's kind of a sport - almost. More than the one you're trying to act so proud of anyway.

Get back to me when you take part in a combat sport that actually has combat in it.

So I was right, you haven't competed lol. You get choked out by those guard pullers lol. That's why you are so upset about not being good enough to compete lol.

So I was right, you haven't competed lol. You get choked out by those guard pullers lol. That's why you are so upset about not being good enough to compete lol.

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol<45><45><45><45>

Oh no... It's happening again. You guys are already falling for the HYPE when there really isn't/shouldnt be any.

She's hot, but that's about it. She can't make weight and she can't decide whether or not to have an accent.

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol<45><45><45><45>
That guy is so biased towards his homegirl that he thinks Olympic medalists, All-Americans, high school state champs etc. in wrestling who actually look in shape and have 4-8 times as many fights shouldn't be taken seriously as martial artists, yet Porquinha who looks out of shape even at weigh-ins should. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back