I had chicken wing induced nightmares all night long

Sometimes I think I would like to meet @Clippy and hang out with him for a day but then I think No, there is no way the real person could live up to the imaginary god-like adventure faerie I've built up in my head.

Sometimes I think I would like to meet @Clippy and hang out with him for a day but then I think No, there is no way the real person could live up to the imaginary god-like adventure faerie I've built up in my head.

It's like talking to someone by phone. You create a picture in your mind of what they look like and it never matches when you meet them.

It's like talking to someone by phone. You create a picture in your mind of what they look like and it never matches when you meet them.

Like when you watch the movie after reading the book. It might be a pretty good movie but it's just weird because it doesn't match.

Like when you watch the movie after reading the book. It might be a pretty good movie but it's just weird because it doesn't match.
I always picture certain actors when I'm reading a book and it's never the case when the book is turned into a movie.

I had lucid dreams from Fat Burger one time.

It's like I was sleeping after taking 3 tabs of acid.

I went to the grocery store just to buy chicken wings and shake and bake and was wanting to get in and out!

Saw a representitive of my bank and ignored him until he called me out and I told him, I'm already with this bank and have this credit card. He then said I can get airline miles just for already having this credit card.

Sweet

Started giving out my information and he told me to sign, I was about to but stopped and asked him "this isn't a credit card application, right"

"Yes it is"

I was beyond pissed. At no point did he tell me I was signing up for another credit card, which would be a duplicate of what I already had, he told me I would get miles for simply already having the credit card.

At no point did he say this was a credit card application until I asked if it was.

I couldn't believe the sleasy, dishonest, backhanded salesman who was screwing people over just to meet his quota.

I was so fucking mad and really tore into him. Picked up my chicken wings that I set down and left.

I want to switch banks after that shit.

matthew-alright.gif

If I eat too close to bedtime, sometimes I end up having weird dreams all night.

And sometimes I wake up needing to shit really bad. If I'm too tired I ignore the urge til morning which I'm sure is great for my bowels.

Back