I had a dream that Jones would get busted

Fruitsaladsushi

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
A few weeks back I had a dream where my wife was rolling with jon jones at team jacksons .. I was in the bleachers cheering them on...

When 3 USADA agents burst into the gym, looking for jon... so I hastily distracted them while directing my wife and Jon to hide underneath the boxing ring...

The poor things stayed huddled under the dark, cramped ring all afternoon while the USADA fools did there bidding and eventually left empty handed..

I take my hat off to my wife, she stayed quiet as a mouse during the whole ordeal, lucky she had jon there to keep her occupied....

Unfortunately for jones, usada was waiting in the car park for him ...

Last edited:
hqdefault.jpg

Last night I had a dream I would take a shit today. Guess what i did today??? It's mind blowing....

You're obviously lying and I don't know what in the fuck would make you even create a thread like this.

To bad there wasn't a line on it, and I think the real dream was Jon Jones and you're wife rolling around in bed with you cheering them on cuckie.

can you dream tonight that Meisha and Paige Van Zant have a massive argument over who gets to sit on leinster rugby's face first?????????

In January 1988 I had a dream that the Denver Broncos were doing to beat the Washington Redskins in the Super Bowl.

I was wrong.

I still remember the dream though.

Back