I guess, Gus is now the only hope for justice

Ananth

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Life isn't fair and this decision doesn't surprise me.

The only way to get justice is for Jones to get smashed inside the octagon. After all his undefeated run is why the UFC protect him so much. They will throw him under the bus, once the aura is gone.

Gus is the man who can bring justice for the fans who believe the fight game should be clean.

russellufcpunch1.jpg.size_.xxlarge.letterbox1.jpg

War Gus!

They have to let him gear up like Juicehead though.

Level that playing field.

Haha, Gus with a t-shirt that says JUSTICE for all the media face offs would be dope!

The only way to get justice is for Jones to get smashed inside the octagon. After all his undefeated run is why the UFC protect him so much. They will throw him under the bus, once the aura is gone.

Gus is the man who can bring justice for the fans who believe the fight game should be clean.

War Gus!

LMAOO!!!!

If you're hoping for Gus "bring justice" to "cage fighting" against the GOAT no less

Your booty is about to be even more sore

I totally called this. You haters are so predictable.
<36>

Alexander "the great white nope" Gustaffson the felon/hero of justice

<JonesDXSuckIt>

<JonesLaugh>

COMEBACK SEASON STARTS NOW

Haha, Gus with a t-shirt that says JUSTICE for all the media face offs would be dope!

He'd be a total idiot not to capitalize on the promotion. Jones is far and away the biggest villain in MMA.

LMAOO!!!!

If you're hoping for Gus "bring justice" to "cage fighting" against the GOAT no less

Your booty is about to be even more sore

I don't consider cheaters to be the GOAT.

Jones' time will come and it wont be because of a ban or shit. That gets taken care off by the UFC or money.

True Karma will come in the form of a ass whooping inside the cage. Jones is more than ten years into his MMA career, usually the point at which fighters start slowing down. So, if you think Jones is going to be unbeaten forever, you are being naive.

Jones should get a warm up fight like Latifi.

<JonesLaugh>

True.
If Gus Jones happens and Gus pieces him up it could tarnish the Jon Jones narrative.

That said, I think Jon would finish gus in a rematch.

Jon Jones is unstoppable. We need a vigilante to take him out

I don't support Conor and his dolly throwing but somebody needs to throw a dolly at Jon Jones

I don't consider cheaters to be the GOAT.

Jones' time will come and it wont be because of a ban or shit. That gets taken care off by the UFC or money.

True Karma will come in the form of a ass whooping inside the cage. Jones is more than ten years into his MMA career, usually the point at which fighters start slowing down. So, if you think Jones is going to be unbeaten forever, you are being naive.
Who gives a shit
Hes the best fighter in the world
and hes BACK baby!!!

Gus is the guy again huh? Jones was on a suspension and he still fought more recently than that guy.
Jones has been popped twice and there's only a one fight difference between the two since they faced off, Gus'heart isn't in it.

Nah, justice is happening as we speak. Jon Jones seems to be the best bet for someone to derail DC. And that needs to happen. So I'm actually glad he's back. In my fantasy scenario he'll take out DC and then fucks up again taking himself out, leaving the field open for someone even remotely more tolerable than those two. Like ANYONE IN THE WORLD.

Gus v Jones 2 for UFC 230. This would be great. Jones would get his ass kicked and Gus would take his rightful spot as the next in line for a title shot, if not an Interim title 'cos DC is focusing on Brock and not defending (or making the weight limit). And yeah it would be epic if Gus wore a Justice shirt, even though he is himself a felon.
Just my predictions on what would be an awesome fight and a great way to make people realize Jones isn't the GOAT when he gets his ass kicked

War Gus!
and what will you say if that dose not happen

Jon Jones is unstoppable. We need a vigilante to take him out

I don't support Conor and his dolly throwing but somebody needs to throw a dolly at Jon Jones

Gus brings Latifi, Manuwa $ Saki to kindergarten Jackson-Wink and throws dollies at the entrance

Back