Media I genuinely laugh everytime chandler screams for connor lol

Conor is a pinata to these fighters at this point

Who can get all the prizes stuffed inside is killing these dudes LoL

Red-panty pinata

For Michael Chandler's sake I hope Sherdogs opinion on him is an isolated incident. His reputation is beyond trashed

The Chandler call out of McGregor was just so freaking awesome and funny looking back after Tony. Dude was so pumped and hyped up was hilarious.

I dont have a problem w Chandler. Its embarassing for the UFC they havent put this together in all this time.
Yeah,
and the embarassing way they've handled it too - with the USADA pool issue, where both Conor and Dana said they were hopeful he could fight in late 2023 when it was impossible for him to have been in the USADA pool for 6 months - making the UFC seem willing to forego doping regulations.

It took 2 years of training Clonar McGregor to get him to the point that he looks the part of a fighter.
I'd say that there is a 99.9% chance Clonar pulls out before the fight but if it does happen I will quite literally bet every penny I have on Chandler.

Think about it people, he went from basically being a white ninja to now barely being able to keep rhythm on a speedbag.

The most diabolical part of all this is that his wife has kept her mouth shut and continues business as usual.
Some people lose all morals and ethics when they are presented with a choice between a big pile of money or having your jet setting lifestyle ripped from underneath you.

I bet Artem knows where the body is buried [<dunn]
"Clonar"? What's the pun here?

Don't worry, the fight will happen. Chandler didn't sit on a couch for the last two years and flush his career down the toilet to NOT support his family with a big paycheck incoming.

If he gives interviews before the fight that he would be "happy to lose" like Cerrone said... bet the fucking house on Conor / realize that Chandler sitting out for years likely is because it was in his impending financial self-interest to do so.

No, I'm not wrong. In fact, here's a quote from Charles himself:
Charles Oliveira eyes Conor McGregor after UFC 302: ‘I’ve asked to fight him 1,000 times, he doesn’t want it’
Source:
I hate to break it to you but Charles is just as annoying, whether he's crying every time he wins or begging for a Conor fight.
1714929612422.png
1714929641819.png
To be fair, I can't stand Oliveira but I stand by what I say.

No, I'm not wrong. In fact, here's a quote from Charles himself:
Charles Oliveira eyes Conor McGregor after UFC 302: ‘I’ve asked to fight him 1,000 times, he doesn’t want it’
Source:
I hate to break it to you but Charles is just as annoying, whether he's crying every time he wins or begging for a Conor fight.
View attachment 1042542
View attachment 1042543
To be fair, I can't stand Oliveira but I stand by what I say.

Charles is winning championships and fighting top 5 guys. He has been trying to fight Conor since before the first Conor / Diaz fight. Chandler has been sitting at home for years now refusing to fight anyone but Conor, essentially being Conor's bitch and waiting because Conor told him to. They are not the same.

Imagine if the week of the fight Chandler trips and tears his knee a la Tony and he absolutely HAS to withdraw. Then Conor fights some late replacement and the Chandler fight will never be.

Damn, son.

I think at that point Chandler would just want the fight regardless of any injury or his condition. Even if its a big risk he loses, he would hide it and take the fight.

I think at that point Chandler would just want the fight regardless of any injury or his condition. Even if its a big risk he loses, he would hide it and take the fight.

Yeah that's why I said "HAS to withdraw" meaning it is catastrophic enough that it's not even possible to try and fake it

Yeah that's why I said "HAS to withdraw" meaning it is catastrophic enough that it's not even possible to try and fake it

Like he doesn't get cleared by the doctor or something. Yah, that would just be awful for Chandler. But at that point, I hate to say it would almost be comical considering how long he waited for that fight and put his career on hold for it

Like he doesn't get cleared by the doctor or something. Yah, that would just be awful for Chandler. But at that point, I hate to say it would almost be comical considering how long he waited for that fight and put his career on hold for it

Oh it would be super duper comical bro. <lol>

Reactions: JKS
Charles is winning championships and fighting top 5 guys. He has been trying to fight Conor since before the first Conor / Diaz fight. Chandler has been sitting at home for years now refusing to fight anyone but Conor, essentially being Conor's bitch and waiting because Conor told him to. They are not the same.
Right. Oliveira is winning titles. Agreed. And STILL calling out irrelevant Conor. My point.

Back