I filed a report to the police about a local criminal/degenerate - how laughable does it sound?

Home_Slice

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Let's try this again:

FRAT WARNING - it’s five A4 pages in length.

This was from three years ago.
I was on a course of heavy sedatives at the time.

Reading back on it now, they must have thought I was trolling them.

Or suffered from autism.

Honest feedback only please.

PS - names and places have been changed for anonymity.

Report as to concern of potential public conflict between myself, complainant Mr X , and individual Mr Y :

I have recently attempted to communicate with local Police about a situation which I feel may arise between myself Mr X, and a repeat criminal offender Mr Y, both of us currently based in Fuck-Town currently.

I’m attempting this Police communication as there have been a series of heated incidences between myself and this individual, which at this point have become a concern to where I feel they may escalate to the point where a physical incident transpires in a public setting, implicating potentially myself in the eyes of law enforcement, as well as public upset associated with these volatile scenes.

I have been based in Fuck-Town since 2016, initially living in Anal bay, currently residing in Vagina apartment block having moved there in 2017.

Mr Y introduced himself to me whilst I was training in now closed gym, “Muscle-Heads”, which was formerly based in Titty Quay.

There were facilities at this gym to train boxing, which I had been doing with a number of other members.

Mr Y seemed to feel compelled to make his presence felt to me after, as he explained, he had saw me training and sparring with some other members.

I was surprised in one sense by his somewhat determined introduction, however, he seemed reasonably well spoken and didn’t show any initial explicit signs of deviancy, criminality etc.

Subsequent to this, he would often go out of his way to engage me in conversation around Fuck Town, whilst we may cross paths in the street or grocery store etc.

Again, I remained somewhat taken aback by his determinacy in this sense, really not being familiar with this individual or really sharing common interests etc – yet he would go out of his way to address me as if we had a high/long-standing level of familiarity with one another.

Being unaware however with this individual by name, background or reputation, I kept a friendly open mind and would continue to regard him with a relatively friendly demeanour.

I cannot recall the date specifically but had a subsequent encounter whilst entering the store Good-Food-For-You situated adjacent to a welfare housing estate, where Mr Y was stood at the entrance engaging passers by.

He stopped and addressed me, on this occasion inquiring as to my full name; he would then reciprocate, telling me his full name, and we engaged in general conversation.

He at this point went on to inform me that he was a brother to one “Mr Y’s brother”, a personal trainer and somewhat well respected weight lifter here in Fuck Town (whom I was acquainted with), but subsequently informed me that he had an obsolete relationship with his brother, complaining that they would often pass each other in the street and his brother would ignore him etc, I would subsequently learn effectively engaging in social distancing from his estranged brother.

I culminated this conversation after a few minutes, shaking his hand a making a comment to the effect of, “alright mate, good chatting to you”, and entered Good-Food-For-You.

Whilst queuing for the check outs, Mr Y seemed to have sought me out again whilst purchasing some alcoholic beverages, telling me on this occasion that he had been sentenced to a jail term for which he was being incarcerated the following week (as I recall, he mentioned the incarceration was related to debt payment – perhaps related to gambling, but I simply can’t recall the specifics), and asked could I lend him 5 dollards for a pint of beer before his incarceration.

Given our immediately previous somewhat cordial engagement and his somewhat insistence, I felt compelled/obliged, and after checking out my groceries and exiting the store, handed him a 5 dollard note and wished him the “best of luck”.

He mentioned something to the effect of a “claim coming through”, which upon receiving he would return the 5 dollards.

I thought little of this, and moved along.

After several more weeks, I again encountered Mr Y whilst leaving The Shopping Mall after some grocery shopping, where he again stopped to engage me in conversation.

I was curious of course about his presence locally as he had outlined previously he was due to serve a 6 month jail terms, however did not inquire directly in this capacity.

On this occasion additionally, there was a marked change in his attitude toward me in that he clearly began to regard me more aggressively – I can’t recall the specifics, but amidst a generally untoward demeanour, made a distasteful remark in some capacity.

Additionally on this occasion as I recall, I believe he was using a crutch to assist him in walking.

I brushed this off and continued on my way.

Dates are again somewhat difficult to recall specifically but, whilst exiting Vagina apartment block one morning, and unlocking my bike chained to the railing between block B and the entrance to the parking garage, heard an aggressive voice directed at me, turning around to see Mr Y exiting an apartment in Block A, which is situated adjacent to Block B.

There was an elderly woman bidding him farewell, whom he would later inform me was his Grandmother or Aunt if I recall?

Again I noticed he was using a crutch to assist his walking – and again upon engaging me in conversation, told me that he required it has he had been “jumped by some guys”, whom he reported knocked him unconscious and then injured his leg whilst he was incapacitated?

On this occasion as previously, there was now a distinct element of aggression to his behaviour and regard for me, bordering on being distinctly offensive.

However I must outline, my own personal character is such that, I have never had complications with the law. I have never been involved in a single social confrontation, a bar fight, a physical fight of any kind ever – and I simply do not entertain thug’ish behavior – so my priority at this point I had decided, was to keep this individual at arms length and avoid any future social engagement under the pretense of cordiality or otherwise.

I put this engagement out of mind, and continued about my day.

I believe on this occasion, the date was somewhere around early 2018, I came out of Vagina apartment block B and went to unchain my bike, noticing the rear tire was flat.

Assuming perhaps a slow puncture, and needing my bicycle as it’s my sole form of transport, I immediately brought it across The Street to “The Bike Shop”, where the shop keeper commented, “not a slow puncture mate, that’s been slashed”, pointing out a cut mark about the width of a knife blade on the lateral tire, with an exit mark the opposite side.

I explained I needed use of the bike at the earliest opportunity and could he prioritize its repair.

He agreed, and within about 20 minutes he had replaced the tube and tire, handing me back additionally the original tire and tube with the slash marks, advising me to make a police report.

As I had a commitment that morning which I was running late for, I immediately went on my way.

On the way to said commitment, I cycled down The High St which is the quickest path into Fuck Town centre from Vagina apartments, located directly adjacent to it, passing over Boob St and entering the Ass lane to follow the route to my destination.

There is an alcove on the right hand side at about the half way point down the perpendicular lane.

Upon slowly passing this (travelling slowly as this is essentially a pedestrian path), I heard a cat-call seemingly directed at myself, to the effect of, “you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: cocksucker”.

I turned my heard, and saw Mr Y sat on the concrete step inside said alcove, clearly highly intoxicated, holding a bottle.

When I turned and saw him, I immediately recognized the drunken aggression on his face.

As outlined, this is behaviour which by default, I avoid.

Thus I paid no attention, turning my head again and continuing on my way.

Later that day after lunch, I followed the bicycle shopkeepers instructions and went into the Police Station.

I was addressed by a female Police by the name of Jane with a yokel accent.

I explained the situation, gave her my address and details. She inquired as to whether she felt there was someone specifically I felt may be responsible for this, to which I responded affirmatively however she outlined that, following Police protocol, she intended to go “door to door” in Vagina Apartments to investigate the matter.

I did respond by outlining that, whilst I appreciated the efforts, that ultimately this was merely a bicycle tire and would something extensive like door to door investigation in a large apartment block not be taxing on Police time over a relatively small incident?

I cannot recall specifics, but we culminated the conversation by her telling me she’d be in touch.

Following this, I did engage with Vagina Apartment security who operates on Friday and Saturday nights, Jorge – but he explained to me that whilst there is a camera trained directly on the location I kept my bike, this camera was not actually working.

I pushed this matter and he brought me into the security room, showing me the dysfunctional equipment and non-working camera recorder etc.

I inquired as to whether perhaps there were other cameras around Vagina Apartments that may have picked up on activity.

He explained that there was a camera at some door entrances but, not located strategically enough to pick up activity in the courtyard (where the bike railing I used was).

I also reported the matter via e-mail to Vagina apartments building management, as a matter of prudence.

After this, I thought nothing more about the situation, and after a meeting with building manager, she explained she would give me a special access key for the storage room, which I have since been using to keep my bicycle safe indoors (this is normally accessed by a more divergent and time consuming route which is why I had been keeping my bike locked on the outside railing previous to this – the special access key now making access much easier).

Significant time passed subsequently, and I believe I received a letter from The Police acknowledging my complaint, I believe mentioning there was either no outcome, or it was under investigation.

After further time, I received a phone call from the officer I had reported to initially, Jane, as to a follow up on the report.

She outlined there was no outcome on her end, and I mentioned I had liaised with building security Jorge, from which no outcome came also.

At the end of our conversation, she peripherally inquired as to whom I felt may have been responsible. I mentioned a Mr “Y” as being the individual – her response was to the effect of, at that particular time, apparently Mr Y was in fact incarcerated.

I outlined the cat-call incident within the subsequent half an hour to finding the slashed tire additionally, with no real noted response to this.

I felt it prudent to attempt to liaise with police officers at this point as, in more recent periods of time over the past few months (as he seemed to be absent for a quite a period, but has re-emerged and is now to be met frequently around Fuck Town), Mr Y has again been forcefully/deviantly attempting to engage me.

To be perfectly frank, what particularly unnerves me about this situation is, the determinacy and forcefulness with which he regards me.

This has transpired a multitude of times, to put it quite simply, if we happen to come within eyeshot of one another, he will yell or call at me loudly, or present with almost disturbingly intense eye contact.

This is from someone whom I really don’t know personally on any meaningful level at all, have little or no history with apart from that described above, but I would simply have to infer given his persistent regard for and responses to me, seems to have developed in his own mind at least, a familiarity or perhaps deep infatuation with myself.

Almost comically, recently, from quite a distance I was met with a stare of such intensity, malice and bad intention, that at that moment I felt it wholly necessary to potentially alert authorities as to this situation.

As a matter of caution, after this occurrence, I Google’d his name, to come to learn that he has a series of arrests for violent social behaviour, including apparently hitting some foreign/migrant individuals across the head with a rock on The Main St?

And for carrying a knife? (amongst a myriad of other prosecutions)
The newspaper article I read at least, painted this individual in almost disturbing light, a pathological reoffender (“reoffended later the same day he was released”, according to one news report) – and I wouldn’t hesitate to say, clearly seems dangerous.

As I mentioned at the start of this submission, a huge concern is that we may become involved in a physical conflict/engagement, on any one of the numerous occasions I have the misfortune to brush shoulders with this person whilst about Fuck Town.

As I also outlined, I have never had complications with law enforcement, personally engage in no maladaptive social behaviour and am pretty much entirely clean living.

For an incident like this to occur would be entirely uncharacteristic for someone such as myself and the unfortunate reality is that, whilst this behaviour may be expected from someone such as Mr Y, it would be entirely unexpected from myself;

For this reason I fear, even in a self defence capacity, there may be ramifications on a legal level, if it were to happen.

As I intend to make a university application this coming November, and Police vetting is a compulsory component of that, the thought that my application, my career and potentially my entire future could be hindered by a Police vetting procedure owing to an incident which I seem to currently really have little control over, the matter being forced by a pathological reoffender whom by all newspaper accounts, was and continues to be given inadequate sentencing by the judicial system for his string of crimes – I must be entirely honest, it’s currently weighing on my mind terribly.

This is not even to mention the potential consequence of a physical engagement with an individual who has been previously prosecuted for carrying a knife (and clearly shows little compunction when it comes to using it, on bike tires at least – thus far).

To surmise, over my college application, my career, my future, and potentially my well being, I cannot stress enough my concern over this situation currently.

As outlined, I typically keep a low profile, focus on my own interests and pursuits, in no way or have I ever engaged in maladaptive behaviour – and my priority, I can’t stress enough, for every reason outlined above, career, future, not to even mention well being – is to maintain that situation.

However, the surprising persistence this individual, Mr Y has shown in relation to myself, as a matter of feeling, as a matter of intuition, I simply cannot but otherwise be of the opinion that this will – to put it euphemistically – “end badly”, in some capacity, at some point, for someone.

I have seen and read about the recent series of stomach churning reports of knife attacks in the south of the country, Penis-Town in Inbred-community being one.

Not only a terrible act for the victim, but highly distressing for society at large, to think we live amongst a society where such volatility can transpire so easily.

I would hate to think that in some capacity, I would be part of a conflict that may cause this type of social emotional upset – albeit as a victim – but the fact remains that I am, I would say roughly about twice the size of Mr Y, and any kind of physical incident that transpires, regardless of who the initiator was, from an outsiders point of view, will reflect badly on me.

All that being said, I am not an officer of the law, of the court, of the judicial system.
I have no idea how to realistically address this situation, apart from basically sitting back and waiting for the worst to occur which, by my observations, by feeling, by intuition, I would say will be a matter of when, not if.

So, I guess in terms of a realistic outcome, I feel bringing it to the attention of Fuck Town Police Station at this point, before the fact, at the least I’m hoping will go a ways to alleviating any potential surprise element should an incident transpire involving myself and Mr Y – and again in practical terms that, should that occur, that every effort will be made such that it will not impact my university application in November, as it is my firm wish to remain disentangled when it comes to proceedings of law, bad behaviour, or anything which could negatively impact my reputation and my future.

wunderlich-jozsef-wunderlich.gif

you could definitely crop a lot of words from this down to one page or less.

I noticed some suspicious behavior. . Insert steps taken to address the problem. Insert suspected crime. Insert complications. Insert a palpable reason for police to investigate. Insert possible leads. Insert community concerns."

You sound stoned, poor and you mix with ex cons.

Why the hell did you use so many words? There's entire paragraphs that are entirely useless.

Yeah that's what I'm saying.

It's way over done.

Like, WAY over done.

It's like, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah.

Where a simple;

"It's like this"

Would have sufficed.

That's why I'm thinking, do local police think I'm a flakey loon or what?

Yeah that's what I'm saying.

It's way over done.

Like, WAY over done.

It's like, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah.

Where a simple;

"It's like this"

Would have sufficed.

That's why I'm thinking, do local police think I'm a flakey loon or what?

When she said she'd go door to door, definitely. When they read that, definitely. But that's most of what they deal with so it won't have bothered them. The whole I'm planning to be a police officer stuff.. any police will probably tell you that like the first rule of police is that you don't talk about police.

Back