I don't watch the ultimate fighter

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Can someone give me cliffs of the whole series?

Can't tell if serious. Seasons 1,2,5 are the only worth watching. Live season was pretty good too if memory serves me right.

S5 is the GOAT tho imo - Diaz and Gamburyan going ape shit in the house and trying to fight rob Emerson after he called them bitches, the actual fight at the house between Marlon sims (who claimed to have hundreds of street fights) and Noah Thomas, gabe rudieger weight cut, WAYNE WEEMS!!!, The monster lobsta, ANDY "TAKE HIM DOWN" WANG and getting kicked off BJ's team . Not to mention Joe Lauzon, Matt Wiman, gray Maynard and Cole miller were also on the show putting on amazing fights.

Cliffs alone for that season could be it's own thread.

Can't tell if serious. Seasons 1,2,5 are the only worth watching. Live season was pretty good too if memory serves me right.
lol at this dummy

1 and 2 were garbage in retrospect.

best seasons are 14, 15, 24.

Can someone give me cliffs of the whole series?
Season 1
A Mohawk guy and a bald old man led two teams of mostly dorky badasses and one straight dork from Canada

These teams battled in water bottle races and occasional fights

The Canadians bed got peed on by a crippled fighter who was bullied by an old man and a blanket

The winner at LHW was Forrest griffin who acted like a monkey

The winner at MW was a guy who never seen asparagus before and only ate the heads like an asshole named Diego

I'll do seasons 2-30 later

Season 1
A Mohawk guy and a bald old man led two teams of mostly dorky badasses and one straight dork from Canada

These teams battled in water bottle races and occasional fights

The Canadians bed got peed on by a crippled fighter who was bullied by an old man and a blanket

The winner at LHW was Forrest griffin who acted like a monkey

The winner at MW was a guy who never seen asparagus before and only ate the heads like an asshole named Diego

I'll do seasons 2-30 later

I look forward to it

Back