I don't know how much longer I can take this

I've had so much pain in the last year or so. Lost my significant other that I thought was my life partner. Got abused by another women for a month or so before I left her. Met another women who is absolutely amazing and I thought she might be who I was supposed to be with and I overheard her talking with her friend saying how she doesn't know how her ex bf will feel when she starts dating his friend (not me).

I've never cried so much in the past year and idk how much more I can take. I feel so pathetic even talking about this because this is something I've never experienced before. I don't even know where to go from here. I've been getting drunk and high everyday for the past few weeks cause that's the only thing that will help the pain.

have u ever done other things besides weed and alcohol?

I've had so much pain in the last year or so. Lost my significant other that I thought was my life partner. Got abused by another women for a month or so before I left her. Met another women who is absolutely amazing and I thought she might be who I was supposed to be with and I overheard her talking with her friend saying how she doesn't know how her ex bf will feel when she starts dating his friend (not me).

I've never cried so much in the past year and idk how much more I can take. I feel so pathetic even talking about this because this is something I've never experienced before. I don't even know where to go from here. I've been getting drunk and high everyday for the past few weeks cause that's the only thing that will help the pain.

What happened to the girl who lives in the apartment next door? Did you get to bang her?

Got to focus on you, playboy. These broads will never fill the void you have inside. Until you fix yourself, you are going to continue to come across as an emotional black hole.

Pieces will fall into place. Just going to take time. Relax, and enjoy the burn for a bit.

Get sober, seek professional help (meds and or therapy).

It's up to you though - it takes work and it's not easy and you may have to try different approaches (meds, therapy).

I've been there though and can't really lecture about boozing - 26yrs dealing with my mental issues via booze. But being 6yrs sober I will say I'm glad I don't drink to deal with it but it has been frustrating trying so many different things having a bit of success to see it call crumble back down.

Good luck to you.

Don't rush into these long term scenarios. You are still grieving I guess.

Oh, for fuck's sake...
I thought no woman no cry was a man's lament, a man saying, "i don't have a woman, I won't cry". Maybe I misinterpreted it.

In one year you've attached your emotional well being to three other people. Sounds like your identity hinges on being a part of a unit. You may not be needy, but that could definitely come across like you are. And that can definitely scare women away who don't want to have any dependants.
i agree but really, there are a lot of codependents out there, it seems like 85 percent of the population to me. Some people cannot stand being alone, always hanging on someone, always with someone. If you're not like that, or if you're expecting something professional where people need to talk one on one (like a job interview) that shit is a pain in the ass and unprofessional as fuck, but those things are common. All I know is I can't really change people like that, it really is enough just not having them bother me all the damned time.

I love how much reverence you have for your wife.
I have respect for my wife Sherbro. But before she was my wife, before I had even moved in with her. I think it was the the third time I had contact with her (met at an early early Christmas party and then spent a few days together, then spent a week together over Christmas then I met her this time) and made sweet sweet love in the back of a F-350's king cab. It's very roomy and quite a few positions were utilized. She likes that story. Reminds her of the footloose and fancy free days. She has my utmost respect and I Hers. She doesn't mind me talking about the old days and the wee bit of chucka chucka in la trucka.

Since you’ve had similar experiences lately, I wonder if you met them under similar circumstances or similar venues? Did you meet them all at bars or parties? If so, maybe you could figure out what kinda woman you want, and find out where that type of woman can be found. That might be easier than leaving town and setting up shop in another city.

Do good for yourself and find your own happiness, it shouldn't hinge on who you're in a relationship with.

Have a few one night stands, wash yourself clean of all the relationship funk, and go back in looking for a good time instead of a life long relationship. The latter will come around naturally.

snort some coke and fuck some hoes, jack off in between. thank me later

I thought no woman no cry was a man's lament, a man saying, "i don't have a woman, I won't cry". Maybe I misinterpreted it.
You did. Though that sounds fun and nihilistic, the reality of the song is one where a woman cries and the man tries to get her to stop.

You did. Though that sounds fun and nihilistic, the reality of the song is one where a woman cries and the man tries to get her to stop.
I don't doubt that was his intent, a million songs are misinterpreted and virtually no one really analyzes lyrics.

You are taking life too seriously.
You will die alone, you have to learn to be alone.
One of the hardest life lessons I learned was that there is no true success or happiness until you admit you are just as important as everyone else. You keep putting these bad things that happen to you at the forefront and are taking for granted the good things you have going for you.
Put your mind 100% about you, if someone wants to ride your wavelength, let them, but don’t change that outlook.

You are taking life too seriously.
You will die alone, you have to learn to be alone.
One of the hardest life lessons I learned was that there is no true success or happiness until you admit you are just as important as everyone else. You keep putting these bad things that happen to you at the forefront and are taking for granted the good things you have going for you.
Put your mind 100% about you, if someone wants to ride your wavelength, let them, but don’t change that outlook.

71bUGKiH+dL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Back