"I don't give a sh*t about Conor. Whoever wins between me/Tony is the real champ." - Khabib

No problem there because Conor doesn't give a shit about anything but his image.

If Conor comes back and Khabib refuses to fight him he will be stripped very quickly.

"I'll make Conor wait after I win the belt. I'm going to make him humble, and he has to sit in line.

I like this approach from Khalabeeb. It's gonna be interesting to see how Conor is gonna react to that now when he's used to being called out by flyweights to heavyweights.

How do people even hate what hes saying... wtf happened to MMA fans. Let the deserving contenders fight for what they earned its a sport.

Khabib knows Conor would piece him up.
And conor can earn the chance to show that like every other lw on the roster going on a solid win streak against the top guys at 155. Something tells me if he had to earn a shot we wouldn't see that fight happen

Keep trying to convince yourself that. Conor is still gonna haunt you in your dreams, wearing his two belts and nothing but his two belts.

Conortards are the dumbest idiots in the universe. Go worship a shitty celebrity somewhere else, maybe TMZ.

mpgv3_s-200x150.gif

And conor can earn the chance to show that like every other lw on the roster going on a solid win streak against the top guys at 155. Something tells me if he had to earn a shot we wouldn't see that fight happen
This isn't how prize fighting has ever worked. When you've been at the top and proved you're a draw, there are different standards.

Conor doesn't need your belt though. If Khabib "Makes him wait" he will just fight Nate for a 3rd time.

conor needs champ status or his fame doesnt matter. he can still seem like he matters while he is ducking everyone because the ufc hasnt taken his belt away yet, but once they do he's just a tiny delusional annoying little pussy

would be really interesting to see who cared about conor nate 3 when conor has no belt. conor the guy who got stripped and hasnt fought in years, vs a guy he already fought twice but who also hasnt fought in years. super compelling

conor needs champ status or his fame doesnt matter. he can still seem like he matters while he is ducking everyone because the ufc hasnt taken his belt away yet, but once they do he's just a tiny delusional annoying little pussy

would be really interesting to see who cared about conor nate 3 when conor has no belt. conor the guy who got stripped and hasnt fought in years, vs a guy he already fought twice but who also hasnt fought in years. super compelling

You can't actually believe Conor won't matter if he doesn't have a belt

This isn't how prize fighting has ever worked. When you've been at the top and proved you're a draw, there are different standards.
100 percent I can't see khabib having the kind of power to turn down conor UFC will force that fight. Luckily for conor his popularity will get him fights he doesn't deserve

100 percent I can't see khabib having the kind of power to turn down conor UFC will force that fight. Luckily for conor his popularity will get him fights he doesn't deserve
Define "deserve" in prize fighting. It's not like Khabib has a lot of good wins. He's missed weight several times, pulled out of fights several times and refuses to fight for a good portion of the year. McGregor got to where he is by staying busy and KO'ing people in exciting fashion. Can't say the same for Khabib.

Conor is the big money fight. Don't believe for one second that either of these guys "don't care about Conor".

You can't actually believe Conor won't matter if he doesn't have a belt

his popularity has already declined a lot. soon he'll be stripped and trying to feed us shit thats already been reheated once before. nate vs conor never meant anything in the first place and we get a 3rd dose of it? wow, super exciting

conors relevance is slipping away faster all the time. soon we will have a real champ who never ducks anyone and a lot of people will see that conor is just a marketing job

for what its worth it was big john mccarthy that finished aldo, with a knee, not conor

Define "deserve" in prize fighting. It's not like Khabib has a lot of good wins. He's missed weight several times, pulled out of fights several times and refuses to fight for a good portion of the year. McGregor got to where he is by staying busy and KO'ing people in exciting fashion. Can't say the same for Khabib.
He's an undefeated fighter destroying top guys. He deserves his shot. Un deserved is more like conor fighting mayweather or even the Alvarez fight.

his popularity has already declined a lot. soon he'll be stripped and trying to feed us shit thats already been reheated once before. nate vs conor never meant anything in the first place and we get a 3rd dose of it? wow, super exciting

conors relevance is slipping away faster all the time. soon we will have a real champ who never ducks anyone and a lot of people will see that conor is just a marketing job

for what its worth it was big john mccarthy that finished aldo, with a knee, not conor

Conor will be just as popular and sell just as many PPV once he's fighting again.

Conor getting the Alvarez fight after going 1-1 with nate getting embarrassed the first fight and winning a contested fight the second fight hardly called for a title fight at 155 when guys were on crazy win streaks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back