I did a case study on MMA and Boxing fans for college

World Class Poster

Prize-Poster
Banned
Reaction score
I interviewed 20 MMA fans, 20 Boxing fans and I asked them all the same questions

Here are some of the interesting things that were concluded from these interviews.
  • 15/20 Boxing fans passed their driving test the first time, but only 3/20 MMA fans passed the first time and with 5/20 eventually giving up and passing an automatic test
  • The people who said the only sport they followed was MMA are 75% less likely to have sexual relations with a woman
  • Boxing fans are more likely to start puberty at a younger age
  • Most Boxing fans described themselves as popular in highschool, MMA fans were more likely to describe themselves as part of the nerd clique or a social outcast
  • Boxing fans that were also MMA fans seemed to have a much greater understanding of MMA history than pure MMA fans
  • 85% of the MMA fans were not fans of Boxing or Kickboxing, but were WWE fans at some point in their life
  • The majority Boxing fans were brought up with a father, but only 7/10 MMA fans said they knew their father
  • None of the Boxing fans said they had any interest in women's fighting
  • I showed them a print out of Jorge Masvidal's MMA record and asked them what they thought of it. 80% of MMA fans said they were impressed, but 100% of the boxing fans said he was a club fighter.
  • MMA fans are more likely to have tattoos
  • MMA fans are more likely to listen to nu-metal
  • MMA fans are more likely to wear hoodies
  • Boxing fans were more likely to wear a mechanical wrist watch whilst most MMA fans preferred a smart watch
  • The majority of MMA fans believe that all fighters have an equal level of punch resistance whilst Boxing fans believe that there are iron chins and there are glass jaws.
  • Boxing fans are more likely to be impressed with 9-12 miles of running every single day, but MMA fans were more impressed with videos of fighters lifting heavy things in the gym.
  • Boxing fans believe that fighters should walk before they run, but the vast majority of MMA fans believe that beginners should have top talent immediately.

Most MMA fans believe Eddie "Chinny" Alvarez would beat an A-level pro boxer

I read the whole thing for a laugh. Didn't happen.

Oh look, Monaco Slim is back.

You know you shouldn't make your location the same BS "World Level" as your banned account.

Makes sense..ufc fan probably was a wwe fan at some point. Luckily I boxed when I was younger.

• Boxing fans believe that fighters should walk before they run, but the vast majority of MMA fans believe that beginners should have top talent immediately.

I believe fighters should have top talent immediately if they are signed to the UFC. Use your amateur career and lower tier organizations to develop and be ready to make a title run when you get signed to the big show.

Banned one minute, makes another i hate mma thread five minutes later under new account.

Glorious stupidity.

I believe fighters should have top talent immediately if they are signed to the UFC. Use your amateur career and lower tier organizations to develop and be ready to make a title run when you get signed to the big show.

The UFC isn't special anymore, they've signed basically half the people who compete in the sport of MMA.

Back in the day if you lost twice in a row you would be cut. Now you can lose 4 in a row and be safe.

What material exactly do you think Eddie Alvarez chin is made of?

1. Glass
2. Wet Toilet Paper
3. Paper Mache'
4. Fluorite
5. Talc

Eddie definitely has a paper mache chin. Jose Aldo's is wet toilet paper.

I fit all the patterns.
OnlyHospitableHummingbird.gif

LOL. Too many variables and too small a sample size for this to have any merit. I found it somewhat humorous though. What I found funny is how salty you are. LOL.

Why do I get the feeling that you don't have sexual intercourse with the opposite sex?
Can't actually respond to my post, so you're resorting to infantile insults.

Thanks for proving me right, Monaco!

Back