I can't wait to see that drug cheat vitor slept again

T

The Great Macsby

gastelum will eat his best shots and cave his head in.

Gastelum has 2 losses in robberies that went the distance. Deflated Brazilian vitor can't survive fights past the first round.

He's probably juiced to the gills because of the suspect practices in Brazil. That won't save him

This time you have a possibility for being right.

You apparently feel about him the same way I feel about dan Henderson.

I hate all drug cheats.

Except Brock, he is innocent

Bahaaa on the Brock comment. Hell they are all taking some kind of supplement, it's just a matter if the particular one is illegal at the moment or not.

Wasn't a Kelvin fan at all, but that fight just changed my opinion (not that it fuckin matters what I think)...awesome performance. No denying this kid now.

You picked against an old vitor now you're all pumped up.
<36>

Are you just spamming shitty threads until you get one right? Then simply ignore the shit threads where you were wrong? Conor really did bring some of the shittest people I know to this sport.

Anyone who singles out vitor is a dumbass.

Vitor was just one of an uncounted amount of fighters that used peds.

Wasn't a Kelvin fan at all, but that fight just changed my opinion (not that it fuckin matters what I think)...awesome performance. No denying this kid now.
I'm neither here nor there on kelvin but he has all the tools to make waves at MW. A very good chin, underrated boxing and nothing but time on his side. Him and Whittaker are the future of the MW division.

Are you just spamming shitty threads until you get one right? Then simply ignore the shit threads where you were wrong? Conor really did bring some of the shittest people I know to this sport.
Followed this sport well before Conor started training MMA so should your stupid mouth.

You're right except for the times you were wrong

Back