I cant get enough of these

Massapiece

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Bitch made McConnah Mcpillowfist fans who keep sucking that mans dick, giving hand jobs and participation trophys.
That man got his ass beat in front of his wife, his mom, and his dad after he trashed floyd for having a small, weak, frail frame, brittle bitch hands, and a tiny skull.... conor had nothing for that man, nothing.
Easy work
50 and 0
TBE bless

He lasted 10 rounds, that means he won according to conor fans. Its ok to get your ass beat as long as you last 10 rounds.

He lasted 10 rounds, that means he won according to conor fans. Its ok to get your ass beat as long as you last 10 rounds.

Yup.

Only in Colon Fandumb can such excuses be made.

I think one thing Mayweather is jealous of is Conor keeping his lady in control.

Screen_Shot_2014-05-01_at_11.22.11_AM.png

That ref not letting Conor fall like Apollo Creed saved what's left of the Conor franchise.

That ref not letting Conor fall like Apollo Creed saved what's left of the Conor franchise.
Not really. Poor Connor didn't even do enough to warrant him falling down, he had to be protected from the mean old black man like a bitch. It's sad really. What's worse is there are some fucking KILLERS waiting in the wings chomping at the bit to get their shot at the kid. Gonna be interesting these next few months I say.

Bitch made McConnah Mcpillowfist fans who keep sucking that mans dick, giving hand jobs and participation trophys.
That man got his ass beat in front of his wife, his mom, and his dad after he trashed floyd for having a small, weak, frail frame, brittle bitch hands, and a tiny skull.... conor had nothing for that man, nothing.
Easy work
50 and 0
TBE bless
$

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back