Top subjects right now on Sherdog the premier UFC forum

- UFC President vs 3 year retired fighter twitter battle
- WWE champ who fights once every 2 years
- Former champ currently on drug suspension
- Former champ who hasnt fought in the UFC for 2 years

UFC is not dying at all.

Another classic "UFC is dying" thread.

I said the UFC is not dying.
I'm not sure of what you said at all, tbh, bud.

But I'm gonna keep coming back until someone figures out that puzzle that is the thread title.

Last edited:
2000 Sherdog. See 5th post from the bottom.

Is normal.

AS8rNQF.jpg

ufc is dying since 1910 , before ufc was even created . UFC IS DYING BRO

It's not dying. It's just downsized. It's not going to be as huge as 2008 to 2012.

Not dying but really clueless on how to book fights since the buyout. i think they lost years on experience in booking after joe Silva left. Now it's just pure interim shit, super fights and hanging out of irish jabroni's balls praying to comeback.

Not dying but really clueless on how to book fights since the buyout. i think they lost years on experience in booking after joe Silva left. Now it's just pure interim shit, super fights and hanging out of irish jabroni's balls praying to comeback.
Isn't Joe Silva back?

Even with Joe Silva people were bitching about the fights and saying the UFC is dying. It's an old, tired theme.

ufc by 2020 will be the biggest sport in the world

What if the UFC died after UFC 100 and these last years have been a Jacob's Ladder scenario.

I want everyone on steroids, no drug testing.
Maximum damage inflicted for my enjoyment.
I don't care about fighter safety and pay.
They picked this profession, if they don't like the pay and work environment, go get a different job.

Dana will be blowing his brains out in Maine for the last time while blaring...

Back