I call it now: RDA is going to pull out 196

goatmcgregor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I sensed shakiness on his voice at press conference. I see that he doesnt really want to be there. Mcgregor is deeply inside Rafaels head. Mcgregor has put really scary stuff on instagram lately and it surely have effect on Rafaels mindset. Call it now, RDA is going to pull out in week or two and Mcgregor likely fights Nate.

I call it now, your October 2015 account won't make it to October 2016.

It what world does it make any sense that Connor and Nate fight?

nVWVfFERrOda0k3igHwi_Pogo%20Jump.gif

the average age of mcgregor fans has to be less than 15.

I actually wish rda pulls out so Mcg fights El cucui

Why would you possibly try to jinx this you mother f*cker. Don't make us Conor Fans look like a bunch of 14 year old retards m8.

I sensed shakiness on his voice at press conference. I see that he doesnt really want to be there. Mcgregor is deeply inside Rafaels head. Mcgregor has put really scary stuff on instagram lately and it surely have effect on Rafaels mindset. Call it now, RDA is going to pull out in week or two and Mcgregor likely fights Nate.

What I sense is fear in you that your boy will get decimated come fight night.

Be a man and stop jinxing it

So what you call it? Everyone can call something different and one of us will be right. If we're wrong nothing happens and we forget about it. When one of us is right we act like we're psychics. I can start 10 threads saying "calling ___" and then point to the right one later on.

There is so much wrong with this I don't know where to start. Scary stuff on Instagram??? Your really think a professional fighter like RDA will be shaken due to pictures on social media or talking from Conor? Why is it that you think going in the cage with Conor is anymore intimidating than RDA's past fights? Seriously when did WWE get so bad that these kids have to come here more than the norm.

There is so much wrong with this I don't know where to start. Scary stuff on Instagram??? Your really think a professional fighter like RDA will be shaken due to pictures on social media or talking from Conor? Why is it that you think going in the cage with Conor is anymore intimidating than RDA's past fights? Seriously when did WWE get so bad that these kids have to come here more than the norm.
It is more intimidating, there is no questioning that. A loss to Conor burns forever with all the shit he talks. That's tons of pressure on a fighter.
That doesn't mean he's scared tho, just sayin.

"McGregor has put really scary stuff on instagram"

We NEED to start screening threads on this forum.

If McGregor loses in complete dominant fashion to RDA, i sense there are going to be many accounts suddenly disappearing overnight.

Back