Elections I believe Hillary will run as VP in 2020

Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020.

• Total voters
I'm starting to believe Hillary will run for the Presidency in 2020. And she'll lose again. What do you fellas think?

Hopefully
Last thing the west need right now is a leftist USA

I believe it'll be a repeat of 2016 election for the DNC. They're in disarray right now and continue the downfall. Bernie vs. Hillary "The Rematch". @Burning Hammer

51703e4d65d6a365934674fe9c08265634989e4aaf905e89f8f852c0f12aed43_large

LOL! I loved this last time, "We won't use identity politics in these debates!" Then they both proceed to use identity politics and pretend that all of their viewers are fucking retarded.

The all time greatest laughing stock potential. You could offer me the use of a time machine to go back and arrange a dream match between any fighters of my choice and watching Hillary orchestrate yet another fiasco for herself and the dems and it would be a tough choice to make.

A female NY senator will be running in 2020 but it won't be Hillary.

Hillary is already running.

On a treadmill at Planet Fitness.

She shoukd just take the loss, and go make money promoting world wide carbon taxing like Al Gore. That guy lives like a Sultan now, has more chins than a Chinese phonebook. Gore Knows.

She should try out for the Steve Bannon type puppet master position.

Will just seal the deal for another 4 of Trump.
I also think a bin laden family member is running. Libs should be thrilled.

But then again the millions hollyweird is pumping into ridding Trump , you can never know

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back