I am my own lab rat.

Modern Warrior1

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Basically I'm going to log what and when I eat and drink with the hope of finding out the perfect nutrition for me.

Breakfast August 5th:
Berry protein shake
1 poached egg
1 multi grain English muffin
1 piece of cheese
1 glass of water

I noticed you live in NoVA...if you're trying to buy cheap, healthy foods, hit up Grand Mart. Or if you like Asian MILFs. Good luck with your diet.

Bk was at 9:30 , lunch was at 12 and was a pork chop, steamed beens and a baked potato w/ butter

Dinner was at 6:20 and was pb with natural pita chips and a balogna sandwich. Whole wheat, mayo, cheese and meat

Slept last night: well, went to bed at 12, fell asleep within minutes
woke up this morning: well, no issues becoming active soon after awaking, woke up at 8:15, was extremely hungry within maybe 10 minutes, which told me I had lost weight
Weighed this morning: Just as expected. lost a few ounces to a pound. 158.9
1st meal at 8:30: a tablespoon of PB mixed with some nuts, half a glass of milkj
2nd meal at 9:15: half a biscuit with chipped beef gravy and two sunny side up eggs, glass and a half of coffee

More to come.
My goals right now diet wise is body recomp focusing on gaining strength with as little fat as possible and only as much muscle as is needed. I purely care about performance right now during summer. Next large break( witner break for two weeks) I may run WS4SB to gain size and muscle. But for now the goal is as much strength as possible with as little weight as possible.

Yogurt for lunch before lifting

a PB and honey sandwich( wheat,jiff, and natural honey) and a balogna sandwich(wheat,mayo,cheese,meat) with a protein shake(whole milk and 30g whey) immediately after training

2 steak sandwiches( steak, cheese,mayo on white bread) and a yogurt about a hour after training

peanut butter bar at 8:00 o'clock

protein cookies(eggs,pb,whey,butter,and a few dark chocolate chips) at 9:00 o'clock

peanuts and PB with a glass of milk right before going to bed

going to bed now, won't go to sleep till later though. listening to music and other assorted activities.

fell asleep at twelve o'clock last night.

woke up at 8:22 because there were people coming over, would have sleep at least another hour. Woke up easily, but honestly my CNS is fried from yesterday's workout. I can barely even function. I"m going to try and eat as much food as possible today to prepare me for tomorrow.

BK at 8:30
2 sausage patties one on toast one on a biscuit, one glass of coffee

i have come to bear witness to your fitness.

1:30 bologna sandwich, fruit, pickle, and a glass of milk.

5:00 salad, tuna on wheat, natural triscuits, cheese and a glass of yogurt.

7:00 glass of milk

9:00 pb and peanuts with milk

Going to be around twelve again

Back