I am going to dream of Jeanie

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This just makes me smile. It is an early really cheesy version of Britney Spears. There is just something really odd to me about it.

I'll probably spend the next hour on youtube watching old Barbara Eden videos now.

A woman couldn't show her belly button back then on tv.

I want to catch a painted pony...

<{Joewithit}>

This just makes me smile. It is an early really cheesy version of Britney Spears. There is just something really odd to me about it.

I'll probably spend the next hour on youtube watching old Barbara Eden videos now.

A woman couldn't show her belly button back then on tv.

Spinning Wheel came out in 1969 so she had to be at least 38 in that video. She was 34 and pregnant when I Dream of Jeanie started in 1965. She had a great body for a long time.

Last night, I had a dream where:

1. Chloe Bennett was a Sherdog poster
2. For some reason she was in my hotel room and she told me she didn't mind someone had posted naked boobs pics of her
3. Local big boobed newscaster was in a group photo and took her boobs out after the governor said she had the body of a 15 yr old

When I was kid watching Nick at Nite, Barbara Eden was everything!!! Probably one of my first crushes ever. Probably low key why I'm an officer in the military. At 4 I wanted to be Maj Nelson so badly.

I have the entire I Dream of Genie series on DVD.

I made my wife buy it for me.

Back