I am dumbfounded about people not seeing Ponzi by KO 1st round

FTFY

hqdefault.jpg
This, Gunnar smokes him his eyes closed.

Perry gets a lot of attention but I got Ponz is the favorite... probably Vegas too

Perry is not a good fighter. Let's look at what he beat:
Ellenberger, whose past ten fights hold a record of 3-7;
Newcomer Danny Roberts, who fought bottom competition and is an underdog this night against Taleb;
Hyun 5-4 in ufc Gyu Lin;
Alan Jouban, to whom he lost, even though Jouban is a chinlet. Jouban even maanged to rock Perry with a stiff jab.
Then he fights a weak lightweight who comes out to WW.

Ponzi will bury this one dimensional no head movement guy you fawn over. Stop being delusional.

And Santiago has such a great record filled with world beaters? Gunnar was a fantastic win, but there's also a lot of controversy surrounding that finish.

Don't jinx sh!t man, but I got The Ponz by KO/TKO 3:00 mark in the 2nd rd adrenaline will carry Mike but he's gonna dump hard if the ceremonial weigh-ins were any indication.

Ponz will go to war with Perry and end up kissing The World Famous Octagon

Agreed. Perry’s going to come out wreckless and get lit up.

Actually...

I got him KTFO of Pewter Perry in the Second.

tenor.gif

Perry is this generation's Baroni. Expect some awesome knockouts, but don't be surprised when he gets put away as well.

Exciting matchup. Either guy can end it quick. Both are underrated.

Perry is a live dog. I favor Ponzi, but Perry can KO him if he connects. Ponzi needs to fight at range, employ excellent distance management, and capitalize when the openings presents itself

Not to mention his fight against Danny Roberts (who??) was a war that saw Perry looking like the amateur he is, against a lame duck opponent.

I had Roberts winning until he decided to trade in the pocket

Perry is not a good fighter. Let's look at what he beat:
Ellenberger, whose past ten fights hold a record of 3-7;
Newcomer Danny Roberts, who fought bottom competition and is an underdog this night against Taleb;
Hyun 5-4 in ufc Gyu Lin;
Alan Jouban, to whom he lost, even though Jouban is a chinlet. Jouban even maanged to rock Perry with a stiff jab.
Then he fights a weak lightweight who comes out to WW.

Ponzi will bury this one dimensional no head movement guy you fawn over. Stop being delusional.

Let me guess, you play the lottery and contribute to social security instead of investing in precious metals.

dunno tbh. Perry isn't great, but Is ponz really something special? all I've really seen from him are eyepokes and spamming right hands. I think he gets hyped up cuz he beat an overrated grappler, sherdog has a boner for one dimensional grapplers with terrible striking. Tbh I see two guys who have a ton of power and it should make for a great fight. Perry is hittable as fuck but idk if ponz is a slick counter puncher or a technical striker who can make perry miss and capitalize. Havent watched enough of ponz tho so I could be totally wrong.

This is my thought as well. I think Nelson is as overrated as Perry on these forums. I see neither of them ever residing in the top 5, but at least Perry has the confirmed knockout power.

Back