I’m pretty excited for whyte-parker

Sure am. This new influx of Brit fans who have wandered into this forum lately are really making things better. Almost as good as the MMA fans who heard Rogan orgasm to Lomachenko highlights once and decided that he had reinvented boxing.
Hmmmm, third attempt at changing the original point of these messages....
Hence why I say you're strange, is that just 'your thing'?

As for this actual comment, it's cute considering how this account is about 8 months older than that account, but ye, nice one.

Any more terrible replies or just gonna admit you talked nonsense in the op?

Over the last four months or so, I've noticed how all you do is hate on British fighters and people, is odd....

Hmmmm, third attempt at changing the original point of these messages....
Hence why I say you're strange, is that just 'your thing'?

As for this actual comment, it's cute considering how this account is about 8 months older than that account, but ye, nice one.

Any more terrible replies or just gonna admit you talked nonsense in the op?

Over the last four months or so, I've noticed how all you do is hate on British fighters and people, is odd....

lol at changing the subject. What are we even talking about? I've spelt out what I think of the fight and you say that you don't even think I watched it. There is no meaningful discourse happening here, nor is there really any chance that it could happen.

You have me pegged, though. That's always been my schtick on here. Any regular would tell you that all I've ever done is hate on British fighters.

lol at changing the subject. What are we even talking about? I've spelt out what I think of the fight and you say that you don't even think I watched it. There is no meaningful discourse happening here, nor is there really any chance that it could happen.

You have me pegged, though. That's always been my schtick on here. Any regular would tell you that all I've ever done is hate on British fighters.

So very very odd.

Can’t believe there is even debate over who won. I have feeling it’s bitter Americans claiming Parker won because they are worried Wilder will get the title he has been holding hostage stateside taken by a Brit. I hope Whyte vs Wilder is next.

Can’t believe there is even debate over who won. I have feeling it’s bitter Americans claiming Parker won because they are worried Wilder will get the title he has been holding hostage stateside taken by a Brit. I hope Whyte vs Wilder is next.

Wilder has shown his true colours, he won’t fight anyone with a pulse.

Wilder has shown his true colours, he won’t fight anyone with a pulse.

I’d say he will fight Miller next if Whyte doesn’t get the fight. That’ll be his toughest test to date and we will see what he is made of.

He really should accept any terms for the AJ fight and get paid while he is still holding a title.

Maybe Whyte will be a mandatory now though.

I’d say he will fight Miller next if Whyte doesn’t get the fight. That’ll be his toughest test to date and we will see what he is made of.

He really should accept any terms for the AJ fight and get paid while he is still holding a title.

Maybe Whyte will be a mandatory now though.

The Browne fight was supposedly to be for the mandatory spot for wilder, but breazealle appears to have been favoured for whatever reason? Wilder isn’t going to fight whyte!

The Browne fight was supposedly to be for the mandatory spot for wilder, but breazealle appears to have been favoured for whatever reason? Wilder isn’t going to fight whyte!

I don't think Whyte will ever become WBC mandatory unless he signs with Al Haymon. Haymon has too much pull with the WBC to risk someone he doesn't control getting a shot at his champion.

I don't think Whyte will ever become WBC mandatory unless he signs with Al Haymon. Haymon has too much pull with the WBC to risk someone he doesn't control getting a shot at his champion.

It’s should be whyte wilder next but I can’t see wilder having the balls to face him or the wbc the balls to make him. This is what’s wrong with Boxing today

I thought Whyte was about 4 rounds up when the bell sounded. Parker rallied like a mofo at the end but it wasn't enough.

It’s should be whyte wilder next but I can’t see wilder having the balls to face him or the wbc the balls to make him. This is what’s wrong with Boxing today

I’d definately fancy wilder in that but whyte is dangerous. I’ve thought for a while that this is a good fight and potential banana skin

Going by yesterday's performance, Whyte would get obliterated by Wilder....
That said, Wilder doesn't take any form of risks so expect him to fight brezeale then someone like molina/martin.
Lol

View attachment 413719
OK, now...
If you were to pull out an obvious difference between the two to separate them for the sake of description, what would you use??
Fk sakes, people like you are the worst.
That guy doesnt look white
TALE-OF-THE-TAPE_JOSEPH-PARKER_WHYTE_1120_640+%281%29.jpg

Amen to this.

Sorry I respect Wilder as a fighter but as a person he's looking like a fool.

Whyte vs Parker
Takam vs Chisora
AJ vs Povetkin

.......... wtf is Miller or Wilder doing? nothing, the American HW's need to get their act together quite frankly, everyone outside of America is having competitive fights, they don't even have a match scheduled ffs.

If Wilder doesn't sign that damn contract then he is irrelevant, champ or no champ how can you be relevant when you have no fights and all your doing is ducking rank no1's for an AJ fight he won't even sign and he's talking his way out of it.

50/50 my arse, in his current state of affairs he should be begging someone for a pen, an envelope and a 1st class stamp.

Amen to this.

Sorry I respect Wilder as a fighter but as a person he's looking like a fool.

Whyte vs Parker
Takam vs Chisora
AJ vs Povetkin

.......... wtf is Miller or Wilder doing? nothing, the American HW's need to get their act together quite frankly, everyone outside of America is having competitive fights, they don't even have a match scheduled ffs.

If Wilder doesn't sign that damn contract then he is irrelevant, champ or no champ how can you be relevant when you have no fights and all your doing is ducking rank no1's for an AJ fight he won't even sign and he's talking his way out of it.

50/50 my arse, in his current state of affairs he should be begging someone for a pen, an envelope and a 1st class stamp.

He’s a deluded fool, when he’s broke he will look back on this and be absolutely disgusted with both himself and his management team.

Last edited:
He’s a deluded fool, when he’s broke he will look back on this and be absolutely disgusted with both himself and his management team.
His ego won't allow him to admit that he's been at fault and that he isn't worth the money he's chasing. I think he'll be bitter and twisted in old age but he won't blame himself.

And I'm quite surprised by so many people having Parker won the fight. I really didn't see it that way as Parker wasn't really landing much at all because Dillian was taking it all on the gloves. Dillian for me won the vast majority of rounds landing a lot of body work and hitting him with that long jab. In fact I'd say Parker only won 3 rounds in the fight with one being a 10-8 for a knockdown. 116-110 to Whyte. And I don't see any controversy.

Last edited:
That guy doesnt look white
TALE-OF-THE-TAPE_JOSEPH-PARKER_WHYTE_1120_640+%281%29.jpg
Jesus christ lol...
You are so desperate to prove some form of null and void point.

There were two guys in the ring yesterday.
White/Black.
Now if that was said, which one would you associate with which colour :
Answer honestly.

: just in case you can't remember as far as last night, this is the fight that I am referring to :

1_Dillian-Whyte-v-Joseph-Parker-WBC-Silver-WBO-International-Heavyweight-Titles.jpg images (10).jpeg _102735723_gettyimages-1006857886.jpg

His ego won't allow him to admit that he's been at fault and that he isn't worth the money he's chasing. I think he'll be bitter and twisted in old age but he won't blame himself.

And I'm quite surprised by so many people having Parker won the fight. I really didn't see it that way as Parker wasn't really landing much at all because Dillian was taking it all on the gloves. Dillian for me won the vast majority of rounds landing a lot of body works and hitting him with that long jab. In fact I'd say Parker only won 3 rounds in the fight with one being a 10-8 for a knockdown. 116-110 to Whyte. And I don't see any controversy.

A British fighter winning in Britain is controversy enough for some people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back