Hypocrite Dana holds a grudge when fighters dont take risks, but if they do.... Prime example Why Fighters shouldnt *ALEX GETS NO REMATCH*

WokeWarrior

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
the reporter tells dana Volk would be down to do the rematch in SPAIN,
and guess what
this bald headed mofo dana replies.
"yeah WE'RE" (AS IN THE UFC AND TOPURIA IS GOING TO SPAIN)
But who his (ALEX'S) next opponent will be i dont know...."

Holy crap thats fcked up. smh

I would be lying if i told you i was a die hard fan of Volk
but God dammit The man stepped in and saved your stupid dubai card,
and you cant even give the man a rematch. Dana could of at least said

"alex might not get
the NEXT TITLE SHOT but after he takes some
time off he'll guarantee alex the next shot"

its a cold cold world.

Last edited:
Dana was saying Volk was looking good before he got caught so he’s definitely giving him a rematch

No more instant rematches. It was a decisive and clear win. Let's all move on.

I reckon they'll give him 1 fight for a no. 1 contender spot. Maybe Holloway? Gets awkward for Holloway if Volk wins again though

No more instant rematches. It was a decisive and clear win. Let's all move on.
no more instant rematches for people that don’t deserve them*

volk has earned his rematch for winning six straight title fights at featherweight and dominating the division for years

Wouldn't mind a rematch if Topuria defends first and volk takes at least 6 months off.

no more instant rematches for people that don’t deserve them*

volk has earned his rematch for winning six straight title fights at featherweight and dominating the division for years
He is 1-3 in his last 4 and got ko'd stiff in his last two.

He is 1-3 in his last 4 and got ko'd stiff in his last two.
He just lost at featherweight, he’s 11-1 in featherweight, he had 6 straight title wins at featherweight. Are you not understanding or do I have to make it even simpler somehow?

He just lost at featherweight, he’s 11-1 in featherweight, he had 6 straight title wins at featherweight. Are you not understanding or do I have to make it even simpler somehow?
Lol, looks like it's you who doesn't understand: His brain got shut down two times in a row in a fight. It doesn't matter if the fist who did it was from a LW or a FW. It's heavy neurological damage. The guy should not be fighting for a belt or any other 5 round match any time soon. Hell, I don't think he should be fighting at all. Was a great run, but it's over. Shall I take out the puppets so you can understand?
And I wanted him to beat topuria who I can't stand

Last edited:
Lol, looks like it's you who doesn't understand: His brain got shut down two times in a row in a fight. It doesn't matter if the fist who did it was from a LW or a FW. It's heavy neurological damage. The guy should not be fighting for a belt or any other 5 round match any time soon. Hell, I don't think he should be fighting at all. Was a great run, but it's over. Shall I take out the puppets so you can understand?
And I wanted him to beat topuria who I can't stand
Well we agree he shouldn’t fight for a while, but he’s steadfast in his refusal to retire. So he’s getting the rematch he earned

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wavemeter
Back