Hussein Obama gives 16 agencies access to NSA warrantless data.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 457759

Is Obama evil?

This is hilarious, you were a tin foil hat wearing idiot if you even suggested the government could use this kind of power to control the masses and subdue political opposition, now it's become reality. Now if your name ever comes up they can know everything you're up to without a warrant. But hey, let's talk about gender pronouns.

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/13...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

"WITH ONLY DAYS until Donald Trump takes office, the Obama administration on Thursday announced new rules that will let the NSA share vast amounts of private data gathered without warrant, court orders or congressional authorization with 16 other agencies, including the FBI, the Drug Enforcement Agency, and the Department of Homeland Security."

With Muslim terrorist attacks pretty much a regular occurrence, I'm inclined to support this as long as it's done to prevent these attacks.

His last couple of weeks in office have been a sort of quiet tantrum.

His last couple of weeks in office have been a sort of quiet tantrum.

The media has been talking about how great Obama has been. If you need someone to tell you how great you are then you probably aren't great.

If this is such a good thing, why did it take 8 years to do?

Kinda odd that it happens in his last week.

If this is such a good thing, why did it take 8 years to do?

Kinda odd that it happens in his last week.

He would have waited for another globalist to get into office. They push the agenda slowly and consistently. Trump ruined that so he's trying to rush what he can. He's a piece of shit. Laying the ground work for tyranny. Trump better role this shit back. This is getting to the point where violence may be needed.

This is possibly the most fascist move by the American government in the last hundred years. Unfucking believabe. 4th amendment is fucking dead. Not only that they are taking it to levels never before seen. We're becoming fucking England and Germany. Pathetic.

But, but, Biden is a Medal of Freedom winner. Is Pence?
Well, he probably will be soon, seeing as the president can just hand them out for no reason. I might write Trump to see if I can get one too. I think it'd look good on my resume.

coming from Bush Jr Obama was a fresh of breath air, but when you look closely he was mostly about giving good speeches while his presidency ran to the opposite direction of what he preached.

- USA has become more divided after him, as a black president you expected the opposite
- All the wars

We've got a few more days of this and it could get interesting seeing what Obama does.

With Muslim terrorist attacks pretty much a regular occurrence, I'm inclined to support this as long as it's done to prevent these attacks.

seems like the better option is to keep muslims from coming into the country

You'll have to carefully weigh the worth of your constitutional rights, compared to immigration. With every new immigrant group, new problems arise, and the citizens will continue to lose their individual liberty while the government institutions will continue to gain in power.

I personally do not think that losing America's liberal foundations is worth the potential cheap labour provided by Muslim immigrants, but others might think different.

Shit threads like this make me miss hans and his pizzagate circle jerk threads

Back