Hunt vs Oleynik: who ya got?

Boevik

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
And why?
Personally me, i dont see Oleynik chokes Hunt or Lesnar's him.
And standing-wise, Hunt is light years ahead. Easy win for Mark, while root for Oleynik as long as i am russian.

I don’t think Olexey can take Hunt down. Hunt by stoppage.

And why?
Personally me, i dont see Oleynik chokes Hunt or Lesnar's him.
And standing-wise, Hunt is light years ahead. Easy win for Mark, while root for Oleynik as long as i am russian.

analogichno

Hunts got no neck. But he has heavy hands, so Hunt Tko.

Edit: Walk off KO round 1.

Olyneik weathers an early storm of heavy punches in Round 1 and eventually seals up a crafty sub Round 2 or 3.

But I’m an old school fan, so I wouldn’t be too but hurt either way. War Hunto War Alexy!

I really wish Mark would quit fighting. Its hard to watch a MMA icon like him take his most recent beatings. Mark should go to Bellator or retire. Not to mention Mark got uber fucked by the UFC on the Lesnar fight with the UFC knowingly letting a steroid user beat his ass because they didn't have the main event for a derailed hype train 200 card. I hope he wins bigs in the courts with the UFC because he deserves it. As for the fight, unfortunately, I bet he loses.

Hoping for a Boa Constructor win

Hunto via Somoan Smash.

But Oleynik is a live dawg, Dude can choke out a Rhino.

Hunt has a huge head and no neck so a choke is unlikely. All his sub losses have been from arm-locks so Oleynik will need to go for those.

That being typed, I think Hunt wins.

It is hard to pick this one, mostly because it relies on guessing who shows up in worse shape, not better.

Someone is gonna gas and make getting hit in the head too easy. Probably Oly.

Oleinik by sub and it puzzles me how anyone could be confident in Hunt this time out.

You seriously think 5 round Moscow Oleinik can't clinch or trip 44 year old Hunt?

Maybe hunt has low key got a black belt in Judo while no one was looking lol.

Hunt by walkaway KO

Boa Constrictor hasn't been stopped by strikes since 2011, 17 fights.

Hunt is 1-2-1 in his last 4 and the last time he walk off KOed someone was Mir 2 1/2 years ago.

Oleinik moves better and transitions so much better than (shot, post motorcycle crash) Frank..

50 50 to me but it will be hard to take down Hunt but if he does or get a TD or Hunt slips he will submit him but if Oleinik brawls with him he will go out in the first. Rooting for Oleinik but i like both.

Olyneik weathers an early storm of heavy punches in Round 1 and eventually seals up a crafty sub Round 2 or 3.

But I’m an old school fan, so I wouldn’t be too but hurt either way. War Hunto War Alexy!

Going with this. I see Olyneik subbing a tired hunt or riding out a decision wrestle fucking him.

Im going with Hunt by first round KO, Oleynik is a great sub artist but will have a hard time getting Hunt down. I think Hunt finds his chin early and puts him away.

Hunt will shock the world by submitting Oleinik by Ezekiel Choke

Isn't hunt like 50 and very damaged? Alexey is old too but this is an easy win for him.
Hunt is 3-5 in last 8 and is an old broken man. Alexey is 6-2 in his last 8 and looks great for his age.

Back