Hunt and Werdum’s Funny Instagram Exchange

Both camps after respective Instagram posts:

giphy.gif

Hunto has been openly racist for too long.

Everyman Werdum put him in his place.

kLuqv7X.gif

Mousasi submitted Hunt, Werdum submitted Fedor, Hunt submitted the 18 hour Hogs Breath Cafe Beef Steak.
tenor.gif

I love angry Hunto.

He and the Diaz Bros are the only ones that I can believe never took roids. There are probably others but I'd put my money on them if anyone.

I'm really enjoying this Brazilian favela narrative that Hunt is pushing.

delighted to see werdummy banned, hopefully we never have to see that drug cheat in the ufc again.

10-9 Werdum.

Social media FOTY candidate.

Hunto has been openly racist for too long.

Everyman Werdum put him in his place.

kLuqv7X.gif

Mousasi submitted Hunt, Werdum submitted Fedor, Hunt submitted the 18 hour Hogs Breath Cafe Beef Steak.

Nope, Hunt's criticism of cheats isn't racism, its criticism of cheats.

Hunt took that Werdum fight on 12 days notice, and to be honest Hunt was winning the entire fight up until that knee. He dropped Werdum twice in that fight and was winning easily. Its a shame he didn't have a proper camp, and he had to cut tons of weight

Hunt took that Werdum fight on 12 days notice, and to be honest Hunt was winning the entire fight up until that knee. He dropped Werdum twice in that fight and was winning easily. Its a shame he didn't have a proper camp, and he had to cut tons of weight
Don't bring up good points to make

Theres no clear winner for this mad Twitter echanges, put us Sherdoggers to shame.

I can't wrap my head around Mark Hunt having his performance impeded by having to cut a lot of weight.

Do Samoan genetics really make him that heavy by default?

Hunto getting the last laugh imo

How? By losing to every fighter who juiced? Moral wins don’t mean shit when you’re broke and slurring your speech at 50. They won, got paid more and advanced their careers.

Back