Human meets curious great white shark underwater

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The shark was like ''oh hello there human, welcome to the neighb...''
human: (screams)
shark: ''jeez''

Way to microaggress the shark, asshole. May as well have just called it a species slur and shown it a copy of Jaws.

Last edited:
Absolutely fucked.

What language?

Sounds afrikaans.

As a spear fisher this is scary! I have seen them in the wild but NOT in the water with them like that.

He gets out quickly but leaves his legs dangling in the water, a white could mistake those legs for something else, hmm...

Meh, he coulda speared the shark both times, and I don't think that shark was full grown either - not if it was a GW anyways.

I dunno, did it really attack? Sure, a scary situation as hell. However I think if a shark attacks its not gonna be gently and lightly,with closed mouth and in such a haphazard lazy manner.

p.s.
Have a -Discovery tv P.h.d- in sharks, so only half expert.

He gets out quickly but leaves his legs dangling in the water, a white could mistake those legs for something else, hmm...

Yea, wtf?

But god damn, the way the shark comes in and out of darkness, at different angles, is so creepy. It didn't seem that deep, and to have such limited visibility so shallow is scary

Shark was wondering wtf you doing in this hood m8?
Seriously, nothing about that was aggressive or an attack. A curiosity bump, but I see how that could be scary. But, darting to the surface like that is asking a predator to chase you

Back