Huge Stipe fan, but he could lose against prime Fedor.

Fedor is the GOAT HW of MMA in a Ring
Stipe is the GOAT HW of MMA in a Cage

Fedor is the 2000's GOAT HW
Stipe is the 2010's GOAT HW

Both would win in their universe.
Both would lose in the other's universe.

Now, the remaining question is, did Stipe surpass Fedor's ten years undefeated since he beat the record of UFC HW title defenses ?

I won't answer that one because I'm a huge fan of both.

Sort of between the two throw like a hook but landing fairly straight, again very similar to what Fedor threw back in the day, Reem didn't set it up at all though, Stipe walked right into it.

Standing that would be the issue for me, Stipe obviously has a lot of finishing ability himself but he's always looked hittable standing. Guys like Reem, Werdum and JDS all shows glaring defencive weaknesses standing vs Stipe recently for me.

I don't just think Fedor but guys like Crocop, Sergei and Aleks as well would be bigger tests for him than any of those three.
He set it up by being very hesitant, moving away from stipe and not exchanging with him. Stipe's naturally aggressive and was pursuing, lured into a false sense of security by Overeem's timidity. It was a very smart and veteran idea from alistair, probably devised with the help of JacksonWink. They used his own aggression against him.
That is Ok. Some guys always have a lot of faith in the current champ. We hear it about Whittaker And Stipe And TJ And Khabib. Greatest ever, going to stay champ for a long time... until they lose And some new guy is the greatest.
I've been touting Stipe as the best heavyweight we've seen since before he was in the UFC. Even in his loss to Struve I didn't lose faith in him. He's even better now than I thought he would be. Definitely the best heavyweight I've ever seen in MMA, but I realize that's purely subjective

1/10 for your Troll thread and 10/10 for your shoop skills

I dont think those wild swinging punches would be a smart thing to do vs miocic...

Stipe would’ve lost to about five guys from Pride in their prime. A couple from the UFC too.

He set it up by being very hesitant, moving away from stipe and not exchanging with him. Stipe's naturally aggressive and was pursuing, lured into a false sense of security by Overeem's timidity. It was a very smart and veteran idea from alistair, probably devised with the help of JacksonWink. They used his own aggression against him.

It's a winnable fight for Fedor, he had the speed to close this distance and could put a hurting on Stipe. I wouldn't be on him though. Stipe can starch him on the feet or beat him up on the ground.

Prime Fedor was something to behold but the skill gap today isn't what it was for him then. Was getting picked apart by prime Arlovski (possibly his best win) before landing the bomb. Brett frickin' Rodgers gave him a tough scrap.

Will bet on prime Fedor and not even be surprised if end up one-side battery

I like Stipe too, great guy
But he's the biggest fish in the current small pond tbh

Fedor was exciting. He's one of the GOAT's. He's not as good as people think he is. His striking in particular is over rated. He has always winged his punches. A straight puncher like Miocic would counter him just fine. Stipe would also give him hell on the ground and against the cage.

Fedor was great for his time. Just like Royce was great for his time. Just like Rich Franklin was great for his time. But prime Fedor with prime Fedor's skill set would still lose to Stipe.

Stipe KOed Verdoom who Fedor got subbed by . Both finished Hunto . Fedor and Stipe both KOed AA . Stipe got KOed by Struve , Fedor beat Semmy Schilt . Stipe beat Ngannou , Fedor KOed Rogers (same thing) . Looks pretty even to me .

You must be a new fan. MMAath doesn't work, kid.

At this point, Brendan Schaub would starch Fedor.

/thread

I know you kids have your new 2018 ghetto lingo, so can you please inform me what the term "startch" means as I thought it was a cooking term.

I know you kids have your new 2018 ghetto lingo, so can you please inform me what the term "startch" means as I thought it was a cooking term.
Starch is an old term . If only you knew how to google .
NORTH AMERICAN informal
(of a boxer) defeat (an opponent) by a knockout.
"Domenge starched Geddami in the first"

Whoever disagrees is retarded.

Fedor would be his hardest fight ...

and in the end they would have shared an ice cream.
z7pXtoW.png
Fedor have good chin but he will end just like Werdum did

Back