Hrgovic vs Wallin

hope Wallin gets the belt if this happens. dude is one of the more underrated heavyweights today.
its still fucked that the IBF want to pull this shit though. why cant we have an undisputed champ that defends all the belts?

Filip is undefeated as a pro and if you compare his performance against Zhang with Joyce’s It doesnt look too shabby.

that fight could’ve gone either way imo. It isn’t the robbery people are claiming. I think hrgovic beats wallin as well

Filip is undefeated as a pro and if you compare his performance against Zhang with Joyce’s It doesnt look too shabby.

He didn't exactly look good when Zhang was fresh though. I had him winning one of the first 6 rounds.

that fight could’ve gone either way imo. It isn’t the robbery people are claiming. I think hrgovic beats wallin as well
I’ll have to rewatch that fight

I remember Hrgovic being flat and getting hit a lot

hope Wallin gets the belt if this happens. dude is one of the more underrated heavyweights today.
its still fucked that the IBF want to pull this shit though. why cant we have an undisputed champ that defends all the belts?
The IBF are quite strict about their mandatories. More strict than the other sanctioning bodies. It would be nice if they allowed the Fury-Usyk winner to defend it once but it's not happening. Honestly I don't care. As long as we get our undisputed heavyweight champion, I'm happy. We haven't had an undisputed showdown in the division since 1999. Fury vs Usyk will be a generational fight for that reason.

I’ll have to rewatch that fight

I remember Hrgovic being flat and getting hit a lot

It was a close fight. It could’ve been scored either way tbh. I thought zhang had the bigger moments but hrgovic was busier. I personally didn’t see it as a robbery

To me, this is basically an eliminator to determine who gets the following big $ AJ fight as their first defense.

Hrgovic is Croatian. So he is better. Simple.

Back