How's your Poutine?

Poutine looks good and filling, but its hard to top the Carne Asada fries, I love those salsa, steak, beans, cheese, avocado, etc.

Always looks gross in pictures. Also I refuse to believe that gravy and fucking cottage cheese go on fries.

<DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH>

What the fuck do they serve at Costco in the US? Burritos?
Hot dogs, pizza, salads, sandwiches, churros, frozen yogurt, etc. Costcos food court is pretty legit tbh.

Oh my god I fucking hate tater tots. Absolutely disgusting. If somebody fucked with my poutine like that I’d burn their house down.

tenor.gif

output_welh6o.gif

I'm not a fan of most fast food poutine - it ends up being way too salty.

The best one I ever had was at a street cart stand in Ottawa - chicken gravy instead of beef, and the fries were still crispy despite being slathered in gravy/cheese. The downside is that it is possibly one of the worst foods for you.

Canadian here, love poutine. Eat it any way I can. Bacon or meat in it? Sure. Onion rings on top? Bring it. Original? Love it. Tater tots? Fuck yeah.

Fun night out and a rare public appearance for steve38. The Canadian guy was a little pissed about me ordering fries, and even questioned his crew about making that an option. I interjected in a friendly manner, but the damage was already done. Hopefully he remembers me as a guy that was curious about food, and not as the one that had sex with all of his waitstaff :)
2ntwitw.jpg

210xcop.jpg

Seem pretty obvious which one is better. jk....lol All good bar food, and it really all tastes the same once the gravy and cheese do their work.

Did you take these pictures with one of the potatoes from the kitchen?

Poutine is just the hipster version of Northern Englands chips (deep fried & handcut), cheese (cheddar) and beef gravy.

The true GOAT.

chips-cheese-and-gravy.jpg
eww swimming in gravy. British always manage to fuck up the few dishes that are almost good

Back