How Yair will beat bj in 12 hours...

Tell that to Cruz.
I don't get it. Do you mean Cruz didn't lose a step in 4 years because he closely out-pointed TJ and clearly out-pointed Faber? I admit Dom is an exception in nearly every domain, I can't argue with your point.

Besides, I fear the consequences Dojo would make me suffer if I did argue. Remember, I'm the driver of his War Wagon:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/dojo-is-doms-secret-weapon.3432449/
You're wrong. He beat the shit out of his best friend. See my avatar.

hqdefault.jpg

A win is a win.
Took me a minute to get it but it is absolutely true! I bow to your argument, dear sir.

Wow, two defeats in two posts, I'm getting rusty!

I don't get it. Do you mean Cruz didn't lose a step in 4 years because he closely out-pointed TJ and clearly out-pointed Faber? I admit Dom is an exception in nearly every domain, I can't argue with your point.

Besides, I fear the consequences Dojo would make me suffer if I did argue. Remember, I'm the driver of his War Wagon:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/dojo-is-doms-secret-weapon.3432449/
Took me a minute to get it but it is absolutely true! I bow to your argument, dear sir.

Wow, two defeats in two posts, I'm getting rusty!

I'm speechless...
I've found a sherdogger that can joke about himself and actually respond like a human.

Sir... Are you a bot?

I've missed your wagon about Dojo but I can't argue with you about his power after lookin it up. But I blame you, you exposed him. We need to look up if Cody asked for a no dog zone on 207.

I am a big fan of bj and want him to win but I will admit during the countdown show yair looks more fresh, crisp on the pads, putting in the strength and conditioning work, while bj looked a bit plodding and slower on the pads and shadow boxing with Diego sanchez. His gameplan seems to be on point tho, come in with head movement and throw strikes to transition into takedowns, catch him doing fancy kicks etc. at least he has Jackson for that

I'm speechless...
I've found a sherdogger that can joke about himself and actually respond like a human.

Sir... Are you a bot?

I've missed your wagon about Dojo but I can't argue with you about his power after lookin it up. But I blame you, you exposed him. We need to look up if Cody asked for a no dog zone on 207.
Thank you sir.
LyotoMachidaMauricioRua.jpeg

I would never argue with a Coco av, I know better.

Btw, I want bj to win.
Don't get me wrong, I just call it as I forecast it.

Yair's pace and output will be just too much for the hawaiian punching bag.

Btw, I want bj to win.
Don't get me wrong, I just call it as I forecast it.

Yair's pace and output will be just too much for the hawaiian punching bag.
You're not alone. Wishing your hero will win and putting money on him are two radically different things. Rational BJ Penn fans (1%) know what's up:

Back