How would prime JDS done against Jones?

Paramount

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Do you think prime JDS would have done better than Daniel Cormier in a match against Jon Jones? Do you think he'd win or lose? And how?

In my opinion JDS probably would have beaten him standing up. Jon probably could've given him a run for his money , however JDS had a really good take down defense so getting him down wouldn't have been easy... Jones is good on his feet , he utilizes his long limbs well.. however JDS was very technical good at moving forward and had solid boxing skills. I think he would've beaten Jon in the standup.

Prime JDS would have bullied that skinny kid around...
S5wL6eS.gif

10001339.gif

giphy.gif

Jones would tire him out and finish him on the ground with elbows.

Very competitive. I'd give pre usada JDS a 60% chance of winning via KO.

Prime JDS is IMO the most dangerous heavyweight in history and would decapitate Jones with ease

Prime JDS was a fucking KILLER. Great cardio, speed, power, great takedown defence. There's only a few guys in the world who can/could've beat Jones and JDS is one of them.

Oh good lord! That man was unstoppable during that run to the title. Jones would've been smashed.

JDS would probably have been too big for him. JDS was also fast for his size.

There's reasons why jones doesn't move up. Fighters like jds is one

Prime JDS was a scarry monster, i think he would smash Jones

Seems like a horrible match up for jones. That be like fighting gus with more size and power.

he'd kill him

there was a reason why he stayed at 205

Ben Rothwell would kill him too

People forget how much of a savage JDS was in his prime, JDS is probably one of the most underrated fighters around here.

when he brutally knocked out werdum he open his hand on the follow up punch to avoid extra damage to werdum, what a great guy.

Man oh man. Jones would have dieded. Fuck you Cain, for ruining my boy <3><DCrying>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back