How would prime frank shamrock done in pride?

tfcfights

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I imagine some huge fights Royce sakuraba rickson

Probably really well until killers like W. Silva, Arona, Rampage, Shogun, etc. showed up on the scene, and even then, I think Shamrock would've hung in there with them.

But the truth is, he should've always fought at 183 / 185, and would've been a king there for several years. Him defeating monstrous well-rounded Ortiz using cardio and strategy should really be considered as one of (if not the) most monumental wins of all time.

he's the prototype, he would have been right up there...

love frank, its fucking hilarious that he is sooooooooo different from 'ol kenny boy...

Probably really well until killers like W. Silva, Arona, Rampage, Shogun, etc. showed up on the scene, and even then, I think Shamrock would've hung in there with them.

But the truth is, he should've always fought at 183 / 185, and would've been a king there for several years. Him defeating monstrous well-rounded Ortiz using cardio and strategy should really be considered as one of (if not the) most monumental wins of all time.
Great fight and that was the fight that made Tito into a cardio machine

Frank when he was champ shouldn't be lhw

Should be 195lb

Frank beat green Tito imagine if he fought randy .he would have killed him

Randy would rag doll him

Chuck kos him

Roided to the gill Frank vs Wandy would be fun

I can't believe people think frank would beat ken

How?

Prime ken 230 lb better at everything apart from stand up but that wouldn't matter ken would double him down so fast

I imagine some huge fights Royce sakuraba rickson
There are some dudes - Frank or Babalu - who should have naturally gone from Pancrase or Rings to Pride...

Weird timing...

I can't believe people think frank would beat ken

How?

Prime ken 230 lb better at everything apart from stand up but that wouldn't matter ken would double him down so fast

I think Ken knew enough to not fall for any set-ups during stand up. As legit Frank is at grappling, Ken’s skills are underrated IMO. People use his overly cautious fight with rematch Royce and the snooze fest with Severn to ridicule him.

I think Ken knew enough to not fall for any set-ups during stand up. As legit Frank is at grappling, Ken’s skills are underrated IMO. People use his overly cautious fight with rematch Royce and the snooze fest with Severn to ridicule him.
People forget kens first fight with dan

When ken out wrestled the Greco god

The 2nd fight had lot of rules and limitations

Ken proved he was better

I remember when Ken "got injured" right before the Kimbo fight and had to pull out. Before Seth P got chosen to fight Kimbo, Frank who was doing the announcing immediately said he would take the fight, but for whatever reason was not allowed to. Would have been one sided but interesting to see. Frank had said in later interviews that he would have made it look good.

He would have been awesome, and then the demand for him to be thrown in with prime CC and Fedor would have brought about a nasty end to his career.

Back