How would prime Anderson Silva fare against the current top 10 MWs?

Current Vitor UDs a prime Silva? How, Vitor is ancient now lol
Tristar has Vitor fighting much smarter for his age and decline of physical abilities. The fight would be boring for the most part, with well timed flurries by Vitor to steal rounds, as he did against Marquardt.

Prime Silva was one of the greatest and most invincible fighters in history. He'd have a pretty good chance. But, why include prime Silva vs current Belfort when prime Silva already KO'd a much better Belfort than today???

I have to say that the MW division is now more stacked than what it used to be, but still that doesn't mean Silva's MW division was a joke.

QUESTION: How did you get Silva vs. Rockhold now and how you do before Rockhold vs. Romero? Is Rockhold suddenly a can now?

I think Silva would win over almost everyone because he actually did it in the past, as long as he was in his prime and on the same stuff he was while the others were on the same stuff they were as well.

He gets destroyed by the top 5.

He’d be a solid top 10 MW

But a younger Vitor on TRT got KO’d in the first round.
Are you retarded?
He wasn’t on TRT. And he didn’t have Tristar knowledge. Do fighters not improve?

Come on man, Anderson is a last era fighter. Stop with the nostalgia.

In my opinion he KOs all of them. Romero matches up the best and can win if he were to fight with a wrestling heavy gameplan, but even then it's a tough fight as Spider could catch him coming in.

He wasn’t on TRT. And he didn’t have Tristar knowledge. Do fighters not improve?

That's all it is: blind nut-hugging. They think that because silva beat a bunch of overrated, one-dimensional fighters ten years ago, he'd have his way with the current crop of contenders who are miles better than any of silva's best wins. It's a joke and it's sad that people live in these fantasies in their heads.

That's all it is: blind nut-hugging. They think that because silva beat a bunch of overrated, one-dimensional fighters ten years ago, he'd have his way with the current crop of contenders who are miles better than any of silva's best wins. It's a joke and it's sad that people live in these fantasies in their heads.

Anderson Silva ko a prime Viktor Belfort and you telling me he would have trouble with these MW. The only one I see giving him issue is Whittaker. You rmeember what a beast TRT Vitor Belfort was, the guy that ko Luke and Bisping in the first round.

Anderson Silva ko a prime Viktor Belfort and you telling me he would have trouble with these MW. The only one I see giving him issue is Whittaker. You rmeember what a beast TRT Vitor Belfort was, the guy that ko Luke and Bisping in the first round.

Damn, vitor fought anderson in the midst of his ko streak vs bisping, cockhold, and hendong? How did I miss that?

The only fight I remember between the two brazilian ped users was back when belfort was coming off of a back injury that put him out of commission for a year and a half, before he started abusing trt and training his kickboxing at the blackzillians.

Never mind the fact that vitor was a one-dimensional headhunter, and got thoroughly outclassed by elite competition, since that's neither here nor there.

Just shut up. You’re either trolling or delusional.

Fedor fans are even worse. Prime Fedor would get flatlined by Lewis, and they honestly think someone like Cormier or Stipe would even struggle with him.

I know what I’m talking about.
pkzwk_s-200x150.gif

Back